CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
In his last year with Toronto, Bosh averaged 16.5 shots per game. Last year with Miami? 12.1

In his last year with Toronto, Bosh's usage percentage was 28.7. Last year with Miami? 22.6

Where is this Bermuda Triangle you speak of?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bravo comparing the top scoring option on a bad offensive team to the third scoring option on one of the best offenses in the NBA.

That dog won't hunt. Bosh threw up over a hundred and fifty MORE SHOTS than Noah did last year and averaged three points more a game. Bosh is a gunner. Noah is not.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Funny thing is that Noah still couldn't average more than 12 points per-game even though he played on one of the worst 5 offensive teams in the NBA.

It is called shooting efficiency. He shoots far less shots than Cousins and Bosh. If he wanted to shoot the same amount of time as Bosh, he'd have outscored him by a bunch. He will likely be the 3rd or 4th option in Thibs offense this year. 1. Rose 2. Gasol 3. Butler or Noah.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is called shooting efficiency. He shoots far less shots than Cousins and Bosh. If he wanted to shoot the same amount of time as Bosh, he'd have outscored him by a bunch. He will likely be the 3rd or 4th option in Thibs offense this year. 1. Rose 2. Gasol 3. Butler or Noah.

Better scorers than Noah on the Bulls right now:

Rose
Gasol
Gibson
Mirotic
McDermott
Brooks
Dunleavy
arguably Butler

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's because those balls usually end up at the bottom of the basket.

Uh huh. Far worse shooting efficiency percentage than Noah. Perimeter wuss. You really should examine stuff more thoroughly. Bosh shoots a lot to score what he scores, particularly for a guy whose position is designed for rebounding and scoring inside. Like I showed. Noah accounted for 22+points a game. Bosh accounted for 17 a game. The Bermuda Triangle personified.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That dog won't hunt. Bosh threw up over a hundred and fifty MORE SHOTS than Noah did last year and averaged three points more a game. Bosh is a gunner. Noah is not.

And Noah had more FT attempts than Bosh so you aren't accounting for that.

Bosh is clearly a more efficient scorer than Noah.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bosh just doesn't like the stuff inside. He's soft. Same size as Noah but Noah bodies up defensively and takes it to the hole. He also fights for rebounds and tip-ins. Bosh does none of that. Truth is that Bosh should actually play the small forward spot but he doesn't handle the ball well enough and needs to be set up for his shot. But that isn't the game Bosh really wants to play as a PF or C.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In his last year with Toronto, Bosh averaged 16.5 shots per game. Last year with Miami? 12.1

In his last year with Toronto, Bosh's usage percentage was 28.7. Last year with Miami? 22.6

Where is this Bermuda Triangle you speak of?

Thats easy. One assist per game. 150+ more shots than Noah , the supposed "top scoring option" for the Bulls. Ball's go in and never come out. Bermuda Triangle.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Uh huh. Far worse shooting percentage than Noah. Perimeter wuss. You really should examine stuff more thoroughly. Bosh shoots a lot to score what he scores, particularly for a guy whose position is designed for rebounding and scoring inside. Like I showed. Noah accounted for 22+points a game. Bosh accounted for 17 a game. The Bermuda Triangle personified.

Based on your own logic, Bosh accounted for 18+ points per-game- not 17. And you are wrong- Bosh accounted for more than that.

Noah's FT% .....74% ..... Bosh's 82%
Noah's 2-pt% ......48% .... Bosh's 57%
Noah's 3-pt% ......N/A .....Bosh's 34% ( = same as 50+% 2-pt efficiency)

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Bosh just doesn't like the stuff inside. He's soft. Same size as Noah but Noah bodies up defensively and takes it to the hole. He also fights for rebounds and tip-ins. Bosh does none of that. Truth is that Bosh should actually play the small forward spot but he doesn't handle the ball well enough and needs to be set up for his shot. But that isn't the game Bosh really wants to play as a PF or C.

Which suggests Noah should have a higher FG%, but he doesn't.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Very true. Noah accounted for more points in 150 less shot attempts.

I'm pretty sure that some credit needs to be given to the shooters who made the shots that Noah passed to, to make up his 5.5 assists/game.

Not to mention, they would have still managed to score SOME of those times if Noah's choose not to assist quite as often.

You're overvaluing Noah offensively. His assists are a plus, but he's not John freakin Stockton.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And that is not even accounting for the fact that the vast majority of Noah's attempts are typically high% shots. Bosh takes a lot of typically more difficult/lower% shots.

Sure. Putting up a shot with bigger guys hanging and banging you is so much easier than have Lebron set you up for an uncontested jump shot. Its apples against oranges.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And Noah had more FT attempts than Bosh so you aren't accounting for that.

Bosh is clearly a more efficient scorer than Noah.

Sure he is. I never said he wasn't. He scores three more points a game than Noah. But Noah is clearly the better offensive player in that he accounts for five more plus points a game than Bosh.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sure he is. I never said he wasn't. He scores three more points a game than Noah. But Noah is clearly the better offensive player in that he accounts for five more plus points a game than Bosh.

LOL what?

How can you make this comparison with a straight face?