ESPN push to keep Carmelo in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
So why do you still support them? Why do you increase their ratings?

I dont care how much i hate ESPN. I'll still side against those who are just talking out of their ass, which in this case, you clearly are. I'll side with my worst enemy over my brother if my brother is clearly lying and talking out of his ass.

Still waiting for an answer to who said they dont want Melo and Gasol in Chicago. I'll be around.

Who gives a shit why I or anyone else watch ESPN. You agree they're biased, yet you're arguing for proof of it. That's fucking Special person. Start another thread that interests you.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Uh, huh. It's criminal to have an opinion based on observations that you yourself admit to. I think you just have a stick up your ass and are looking to start a fight you can't win.

OH, so now its an opinion that ESPN is pushing Melo to NY because they dont think Gasol is a great fit with the Bulls. Now that makes complete sense. Here i was thinking we were basing these things off of facts, not you having an extra chromosome.... Fucking ESPN dbags. Its that damn Schlereth. He hates Cutler so hes sending Melo back to NY.

and the only thing i admitted to was watching first take and football. i am not sitting here making the same claims as you.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Who gives a shit why I or anyone else watch ESPN. You agree they're biased, yet you're arguing for proof of it. That's fucking Special person. Start another thread that interests you.

Oh my god. Your stupidity knows no bounds. You don't even understand what is being asked of you in the thread you started.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I never said theyre biased lololol wtf? hahaha oh man, point me towards the nearest stout. I need a drink

Cavsfan25

Liked Posts:
WTF are you even talking about? Wipe everything else out? What does that even mean?

This guy is just digging himself deeper and deeper into his holes of bullshit isn't he? you cried, whined and bitched about ESPN being located so close to new York yet you ignore the fact they are also located and owned by an LA company in LA, So Why is ESPN trying to push Carmelo closer to Houston then they are LA or NY if its such a big deal? your so fucking biased and don't understand a god damn thing on how basketball works that you rather sit here and cry and bitch because you don't get what you want for the bulls and blame it on ESPN, its incredibly laughable.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im gonna change the subject.... CODE, are you still a complete mess of a human being?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've been listening to the usual suspects on ESPN lately. None of them want Carmelo, Gasol or any other major player to sign with Chicago. Not that this surprises me, since the media empire is headquartered in New York. But how can anyone seriously say Chicago is not a good fit for a star player with a straight face, and call themselves experts? Oh, but table scraps like Stephenson, Affalo and Ariza are perfect for the Bulls. The national media does this everytime Chicago is rumored to be on the verge of acquiring elite players, and it makes me sick.
Who are these usual suspects?

What did they say that leads you to believe they don't want Carmelo or Gasol signing in Chicago?

How did they say it wouldn't be a good fit?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
A guy who cheers for the Cavs is smarter than a Bulls fan. The world is turning upside down.

trumbull.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.