Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
the difference between how he saw the field early in the game and late in the game is just bizarre.

On that second drive, he misses Burton wide open in the end zone the play after missing Robinson. Two big missed opportunities.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On that second drive, he misses Burton wide open in the end zone the play after missing Robinson. Two big missed opportunities.

watching this shit, I see a lot of open guys he didnt see

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
He got real antzy with the blitz, even when it was picked up. Hopefully they can teach him to be a little more patient. Line did a pretty good job keeping him clean all night, two of the sacks were on him, the other being on Whitehair's bad snap. If Mitch can just calm down, this will be a good fucking team. He's just got to the game to slow down. Looked like it started moving way too fast after the script. I don't think all the screen calls helped either.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Robinson looked tired late, not much preseason at all. Howard with some nice grabs, missing Shaheen height and blocking IMO.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Looks like Hiestand didn't work any magic on Leno or Massie. Does holding it too long count once the QB is running for his life?

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
Jesus, the high snaps were bad.

And I agree. No nicknames until he proves something.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like Hiestand didn't work any magic on Leno or Massie. Does holding it too long count once the QB is running for his life?
Agreed, the pass pro was not good and Pettine schemed pretty effectively. The two things I would have liked Trubisky to do in response: 1) check into some runs, and 2) keep his eyes down field for open receivers when flushed out of the pocket.