Extreme Arrogance of the 49ers Announcers

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They're from California. Of course they'd be like that. You never heard of east coast / west coast bias? Of course the Giants and Jets have been trash for so long, its taken a lot of the bite out of the East Coast, but yeah, the coastal cities have been shitting on Chicago sports since forever.

Because the media hatez Da Baerz right?
Not exactly hard to shit on a bottom fourth franchise since the 85 season. Just accept that the Bears are far from a successful franchise, record-wise.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Every Bears fan knows the team needs more help at Wr and OL. The fact they pulled out that win during a hurricane is a positive sign. Especially against one of the best defenses in the league. So maybe the OL isn’t as terrible as people say and Fields could make those around him better.
I agree the Bears need to do more at both positions to get above average talent and I will be highly disappointed if they come out of next offseason without both improved dramatically through the draft and FA.

And while we see both fans and the media giving SF a break "due to weather" and saying that the Bears got Lucky, the reality is that weather should have given the Niners a larger advantage due to a superior D-line and running game (on paper).

I hope the Packers underestimate us also.