Falcons tampering for Cousins could gift the Bears Dallas Turner 👀

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Did you not read the article or do you suck at reading comprehension?

I read with the attention span I give all your click bait articles.

Instead of click bait titles you should give TL;DR titles.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I read with the attention span I give all your click bait articles.

Instead of click bait titles you should give TL;DR titles.
So no to both. Got it.

Luke

Liked Posts:
Usually tampering punishment just involves taking away picks from the offender. I don't think they'd be helping out Minnesota like Florio (a Vikings fan) would like to think

Florio is an idiot, the football version of Rona Barrett.
I also don't see Poles trading up for Turner.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At least I saw the one that rationalized moving up for MHJ to have comprehended the contradiction with this one.
I don’t see how both situations can’t be true. The bears could be planning to offer a trade to move up for MHJ but might find the price disagreeable and could luck into Dallas Turner as the best player on their board.

Canth

Liked Posts:
What Florio was getting at was that the NFL set a new precedent last year with the tampering claim the Eagles made against Arizona and the coaching search. And it was announced right before the draft.

That was a swap of 3rd rounders last year (picks 66 and 94) and then Arizona getting a 5th from the Eagles in this year's draft.

So, that precedent means it could be possible for the Vikings and Falcons to work something out. I would be surprised for the Falcons to agree for it to involve a top 10 pick in any way, shape, or form. But, I could see some sort of agreement around picks in that 3rd or 4th round range.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wouldn't it be more special for @Black Rainbow if it were 3-4 3' 4" tall men gangbanged him?

Most places have the Early Bird Special. BR would have the Jailbird Special.
Please stop projecting your homosexual fantasies and proclivity for anal sex.

What is it with CSS tough guys and anal rape fantasies? Weirdos.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
We're moving up for MHJ.
Oh look, the NFL is moving us up for free. Well then we'll get defense for the new QB.
If we get moved up wouldn't that make your former article about moving up for MHJ more attainable??? :ROFLMAO:

I want to know what you're on to cause these elevator highs.
I've been critical of some of Jordan's more "clickbait" articles. But I will say the MHJ and the last few been better reads. The MHJ was probably one of the better ones.
He's doing journalism, the take changes from day to day. As a writer you have to write from many perspectives and get as much content out as possible. Hell, ESPN writers change their opinions from show to show in one day.