Liked Posts:
My final four:

Alshon Jeffery touchdown vs Cowboys
Brandon Marshall touchdown vs Packers
Earl Bennett touchdown vs Steelers
Julius Peppers interception vs Packers

Sentinel

Liked Posts:
My one recollection of the 2013 season, years down the road, will be the emergence of Alshon Jeffry as a flashy catch machine. What a treat it was watching him catch the ball last year.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
And this is why you got what you deserved in the end.

1 & done in the playoffs

aaron-rodgers-wrigglesworth-03092014.jpg

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
And this is why you got what you deserved in the end.

My third dislike ever on here. My comment: the Bears didn't get the chance to lose a playoff game?

I actually lol'ed at omelets stooges post. First time his post didn't make me sorry for looking at it.

Last edited:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
A draft pick 7 spots higher and the right to avoid playing Seattle on the road in the regular season?

Fucking owned! LOL

And to see GB with yet another embarassing home 1 and done...again

10veitout

Liked Posts:
1 & done in the playoffs

aaron-rodgers-wrigglesworth-03092014.jpg

But yet, that Bears game was just so damn sweet. Made the entire shitty injury riddled season worth it.

Have fun seeing the replays of that for years upon years.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But yet, that Bears game was just so damn sweet. Made the entire shitty injury riddled season worth it.

Have fun seeing the replays of that for years upon years.

The team standing around scratching their asses while the Packers run their own fumble in for a touchdown. 4 4th down conversions during a winning drive comes in at #2.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Fucking owned! LOL

And to see GB with yet another embarassing home 1 and done...again

Lol what? Who got owned?

Hey I don't think that playoff loss was embarrassing, we went toe to toe with one of the best teams in the league.

Embarrassing would be losing 7 of the last 8 to your rivals, including an NFCCG and North Division Championship game. The Packers haven't accomplished what they could have yet, but its been some time since they truly embarrassed me, the Packers humiliate and demoralize your entire franchise from team to fan base on an annual basis.

You guys have been picking higher then us for how many years now? I'm sure those higher picks will help you stop being our bitch eventually.. Or not.

Lol your actually afraid of playing Seattle? I mean damn, their champs at all but how are you just going to be happy that your rival owned and humiliated you again, just because you don't want a shot at the champs? Fucking loser mentality, for a losing team. Seattle's tough, but my team can hang, of that I have no doubt.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
I vote the Shea injury to Erin, not because of another player for a rival team, but for different reasons:
a.) the guy went from doing jack shit and never getting to the QB to finally get there. In the process, injuring a prolific quarterback.
b.) the game went from looking like a miserable run-of-the-mill Pack thrashing of the Bears to the battle of the backup QB's.
c.) Rodgers was acting like a douche up until his injury. Pushing cameras aside, mean mugging security workers, and just being a dick. Next thing you know, he's on the sidelines looking like he could either cry or kill someone.
d.) I think winning that game woke the Bears fans up (kind of) for the rest of the season. After our favorite team wound up beating a division rival in their own house, it actually gave me some false hope for a while that the Bears could make it to the post-season.

So there's my vote. or maybe it should just be "Bears win in Lameblow". Your call.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I vote the Shea injury to Erin, not because of another player for a rival team, but for different reasons:
a.) the guy went from doing jack shit and never getting to the QB to finally get there. In the process, injuring a prolific quarterback.
b.) the game went from looking like a miserable run-of-the-mill Pack thrashing of the Bears to the battle of the backup QB's.
c.) Rodgers was acting like a douche up until his injury. Pushing cameras aside, mean mugging security workers, and just being a dick. Next thing you know, he's on the sidelines looking like he could either cry or kill someone.
d.) I think winning that game woke the Bears fans up (kind of) for the rest of the season. After our favorite team wound up beating a division rival in their own house, it actually gave me some false hope for a while that the Bears could make it to the post-season.

So there's my vote. or maybe it should just be "Bears win in Lameblow". Your call.

Unfortunately it gave your fan base these grandeur illusions of actually being as good as the Packers.

Battle of the back up QBs? Please, Vajayjay Quitler is more of a back up then McCown is for fucks sake.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately it gave your fan base these grandeur illusions of actually being as good as the Packers.

Battle of the back up QBs? Please, Vajayjay Quitler is more of a back up then McCown is for fucks sake.

1358661104_tumblr_lemt4yQV3U1qcfba3o1_500.gif

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
dang, so many awesome pass plays here. tough to pick. knocking Aaron out really changed the whole division, though.