Favorite Moments from the 2013 Season

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really. Same outcome as usual.

we all know Rodgers is a great qb. but you guys have lots of other problems. he can't do it alone. knocking him out gave us a legit chance to win the division. we had so many injuries ourselves that in the end it cost us. we blew several games that we could have won. our defense was terrible, i can't deny that. but your team right now really hinges on Rodgers. if he's out, you guys fall apart. you managed to stay in the race last year, without him, but you weren't going to go far in the playoffs. and neither were we. look at how explosive our offense was last year? who are your top wide receivers again? I can't even remember. we had two over 1,000 yards. it's going to be a good year, a battle for sure, but don't act like you all are just going to run away with it.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
DevinHesterTD.gif

10veitout

Liked Posts:
we all know Rodgers is a great qb. but you guys have lots of other problems. he can't do it alone. knocking him out gave us a legit chance to win the division. we had so many injuries ourselves that in the end it cost us. we blew several games that we could have won. our defense was terrible, i can't deny that. but your team right now really hinges on Rodgers. if he's out, you guys fall apart. you managed to stay in the race last year, without him, but you weren't going to go far in the playoffs. and neither were we. look at how explosive our offense was last year? who are your top wide receivers again? I can't even remember. we had two over 1,000 yards. it's going to be a good year, a battle for sure, but don't act like you all are just going to run away with it.

QBs like Rodgers, Brees, Manning, there offenses are designed so much around they're spectacular ability, that when they are out, it has a devastating effect on the offense. It isn't a matter of not having talent outside of them, it is a matter of having so much riding on their godly ability that when they are out it severely limits your offense.

Aside from that, losing Finley and Cobb to injury was devastating as well. Don't act like your offense is better then ours, because we were top 5 even when we had Matt Flynn for fucks sake.

Our WRs are the best the NFL has to offer, especially last year with Jones as our 4th. Still, Nelson, Coob, and Boykin is probably the most well rounded top 3 in the league.

Of course we have holes, every team in the league does, but I fail to see your point.

If you want to talk about teams having problems I might as well bring up that our cap is among the healthiest in the league and the Bears cap is among the worst. I know to the casual fan its not fun to talk about, but that Cap runs your team. Teams bad with cap management don't make the playoffs and I think you can point to your Bears terrible cap management as the reason your last play off game was the NFCCG. We are perennial playoff contenders because we have a GM who excels at managing the cap and until you guys do the same (and also dig yourself out of the cap hell you guys have created), things are going to continue the way they are going.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Maybe this isn't the best thread for your trolling bullshit.

You don't like me? :(

In all seriousness, maybe I should lay off a bit. You guys do a great job at trolling each other as it is. XD

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Aw poor baby Bears fan mad at the big mean Packer fan. :(

If you can't handle what I'm saying, then, uh, shut the fuck up and go sit in the corner.

Not mad, just wondering why you are such a POS?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Not mad, just wondering why you are such a POS?

Im not, I'm perfectly capable of maintaining a well thought out, interesting discussion with bears fans on here, and have done so a number of times.

But then comes the namecalling, trolling, being obnoxious, and you know, when in Rome. Nothing I cant handle though.

You obviously can't, which sucks because there are very few of me, and very many of you.

Toughen up sally.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Im not, I'm perfectly capable of maintaining a well thought out, interesting discussion with bears fans on here, and have done so a number of times.

But then comes the namecalling, trolling, being obnoxious, and you know, when in Rome. Nothing I cant handle though.

You obviously can't, which sucks because there are very few of me, and very many of you.
Toughen up sally.

Yes, there are only a couple of people on here who possess the trifecta of abysmal hygiene, etremely low IQ, are twelve, and enjoyment of goatse pics on the internet...

edit, sorry that's more than a trifecta lol..

Last edited:

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Yes, there are only a couple of people on here who possess the trifecta of abysmal hygiene, etremely low IQ, are twelve, and enjoyment of goatse pics on the internet...

Good one.