Favorite Moments from the 2013 Season

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
The I know you are but what am I antics of Erinitout is pretty tiring still... oh yea and the pack made the playoffs and we didn't I remember

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
I just had some hummus on a pretzel chip... it was pretty decent .... aaronitout's mom makes some pretty good bagel bites I like to stop over while he's still showing off his Rodgers bobblehead at show-n-tell ... fifth grade can be tough

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
alshonjefferyc.gif

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

horrible decision... ugh.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
aaron, you can't even properly use the words they're, there, and their in a sentence. so i should listen to the other crap coming out of your mouth? basic grammar, bro.

they're = they are, as in "the packers? they are not going to win the division this year"
there = a place, as in, "you, over there, in the alley, jerking off to the aaron rodgers picture, you're under arrest"
their = possessive, as in "packers? their name means to pack, as in, the butt"

marshall and jeffery were the top wr combo in the league. you can't even recognize basic facts.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Says the one who was supposed to leave the boards for good after the niners put away the pack again... instead waited for the air to clear and came right back to say the same shit over and over again

I never took that bet you dumbfuck. And I left like 2 days after we owned you on 4th down.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
aaron, you can't even properly use the words they're, there, and their in a sentence. so i should listen to the other crap coming out of your mouth? basic grammar, bro.

they're = they are, as in "the packers? they are not going to win the division this year"
there = a place, as in, "you, over there, in the alley, jerking off to the aaron rodgers picture, you're under arrest"
their = possessive, as in "packers? their name means to pack, as in, the butt"

marshall and jeffery were the top wr combo in the league. you can't even recognize basic facts.

I'm sorry I don't take this whole message board thing as seriously as you do, I really couldn't care less if my grammar is a lil off my man, its an internet sports forum, not a job resume. LOL

And I'm supposed to take you serious when you don't realize that nothing comes out of your mouth when u type. XD

I would take Jordy, Randall, James, and Jarrett Boykin over your WRs.

We don't have all those guys anymore but just saying, THAT was the best WR corp in the league, and it was also a big part of why we were still a top 5 offense by the time A-Rod got back. And owned you guys per usual.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Not sure coming into a greatest bears moments thread and being an asshole is well thought out or intelligent for that matter

Well, some classless idiots calling Rodgers getting hurt the best moment of the season is practically begging for it. When in Rome, as I said.

You guys need to get thicker skin, its a football message board for fuck sake go get laid and chill the fuck out you whiny motherfuckers.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Bruh, your little butt buddy was talking about a bet that I didn't see nor agree to a couple weeks after the playoffs ended.

Wow it went from didn't take the bet to you didn't see it until two weeks after??? Get your story straight BRUHH..you're a lame bro, still in mommy's house not doing your chores and using her computer while she's out buying your favorite cereal.. don't lie to these guys you saw the bet and disappeared when the niners came on Rodgers...

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Wow it went from didn't take the bet to you didn't see it until two weeks after??? Get your story straight BRUHH..you're a lame bro, still in mommy's house not doing your chores and using her computer while she's out buying your favorite cereal.. don't lie to these guys you saw the bet and disappeared when the niners came on Rodgers...

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? I said in the same post, I didn't take the bet, how could I have if I didn't even see it? I left here about 2 days after we owned you guys on 4th down.

Lol came on Rodgers? Whatever your into dude..

Furthermore, who cares what the niners did? Lol if a niners fan was giving me shit about the playoffs I know I wouldn't say "Well the Seahawks.."

Cant even rely on your own teams accomplishments. Sad.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;DKc9Jx1cU7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKc9Jx1cU7o[/video]

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry I don't take this whole message board thing as seriously as you do, I really couldn't care less if my grammar is a lil off my man, its an internet sports forum, not a job resume. LOL

And I'm supposed to take you serious when you don't realize that nothing comes out of your mouth when u type. XD

I would take Jordy, Randall, James, and Jarrett Boykin over your WRs.

We don't have all those guys anymore but just saying, THAT was the best WR corp in the league, and it was also a big part of why we were still a top 5 offense by the time A-Rod got back. And owned you guys per usual.

you are the past. we are the future.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
you are the past. we are the future.

LOL. Yea.

I'll tell you what, go read up on how the cap works.. Then look at the Bears current cap situation, and then try to say that with a straight face. Seriously. I know you have zero clue what the cap is or how it works, but I'll put it in terms you can understand:

Packers cap good, perennial playoff team.

Bears cap bad, last playoff game 2010.

Any questions?