1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
*nerd out

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I need to stop texting and lifting bro. I mean, i know I'm alphaswole as fuck but I feel like it's dangerous. No, I swear it has nothing to do with how dumb you bros are making me look..

Oh yeah, always wanted Arians. Do your research. But if you do, you're a NERD! Later nerds on a message board that I also post on.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
I need to stop texting and lifting bro. I mean, i know I'm alphaswole as fuck but I feel like it's dangerous. No, I sweiyhear it has nothing to do with how dumb you bros are making me look..

Oh yeah, always wanted Arians. Do your research. But if you do, you're a NERD! Later nerds on a message board that I also post on.

Try harder bro. Maybe test the lines out on your room mate dadbro before posting. That was lamer than Ommy in a three legged race with his flacid old self being his partner.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Try harder bro. Maybe test the lines out on your room mate dadbro before posting. That was lamer than Ommy in a three legged race with his flacid old self being his partner.

Wut? Who? I don't even..

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm flipping between this and the B & I forum, where Bearsbud is outduncing Despbro by miles. Entertainment galore. I have to sleep, but it's not happening right now.

Truly, they should just go ahead and rename B&I as "The Grand Bearsbud Dunce Lolathon" and be done with it. The whole forum is pretty much a gallery of his stupid.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
But you are not. I ended up sticking by my thought i wanted Arians.

But you keep overlooking the fact that he was your second choice...there were multiple threads where you stated that you couldn't believe Emery would hire a nerd from the CFL, but you were also saying how you hope he was the hire and that he was without a doubt your first choice. This is all things you said, just making observations here

I seem to talk about Arians a lot in those posts, eh?

Almost as much as you talked about how much you wanted Trestman

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
18 pages of desperatebro trolling hard. Talk about dedication to your craft.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Truly, they should just go ahead and rename B&I as "The Grand Bearsbud Dunce Lolathon" and be done with it. The whole forum is pretty much a gallery of his stupid.
My B&I section doesn't even work and they're too stupid to be able to fix it. Figure there's not much to see there but I did enjoy getting politically righteous every now and then.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My B&I section doesn't even work and they're too stupid to be able to fix it. Figure there's not much to see there but I did enjoy getting politically righteous every now and then.

I don't go there myself very often anymore. You're not missing much. BB saying something stupid, everyone pointing and laughing, him saying something even more stupid .... etc.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I don't go there myself very often anymore. You're not missing much. BB saying something stupid, everyone pointing and laughing, him saying something even more stupid .... etc.

to be fair, that isn't exclusive to the B&I section

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
yo bros I may have wanted trestman at first but once arians started having success and trestman started to falter I changed my mind and spazzed out spamming the board with love for my bro arians who has dope swag and rocks kangol hats unlike that nerd trestman am I right?

even though my "first option without a doubt is Marc Trestman" I changed my mind so actually Arians was my first choice.

p.s. willie young is going to suck he is such an unknown but Adrian Wilson is an epic signing he has old man strength, eric weems makes some sick catches in training camp he is going to be elite and anyone who wants a rookie to succeed is buying into the hype

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
yo bros I may have wanted trestman at first but once arians started having success and trestman started to falter I changed my mind and spazzed out spamming the board with love for my bro arians who has dope swag and rocks kangol hats unlike that nerd trestman am I right?

even though my "first option without a doubt is Marc Trestman" I changed my mind so actually Arians was my first choice.

p.s. willie young is going to suck he is such an unknown but Adrian Wilson is an epic signing he has old man strength, eric weems makes some sick catches in training camp he is going to be elite and anyone who wants a rookie to succeed is buying into the hype

Don't forget how awesome Santonio Holmes was gonna be...

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can be right and butt hurt at the same time. Brown is known quantity when to comes to sour grapes and sense self worth.

Yeah, Tim Brown is a jag-off. He still thinks that he got dissed his entire NFL career. Poor baby:(. As for Feeley? I mentioned this yesterday. This guy is making a circuit around the NFL now as a sort of "insider". In his Robert Graft designer jackets(sic), he looks like the last kid picked at a piano recital. NO doubt he'll end up for awhile as a ANAlyst somewhere. Kickers should not be interviewed or counted for anything. They are not football players. I'd rather have a rugby player talked to. At least they know how to hit people and be hit.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:

images

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Season was over when Feely got here. What he saw was after the writing was on the wall. Last 4 games. He's not wrong but it's a jaundice view on a team that knew big changes were coming.

What makes me puke is that people actually listen and record what asshole kickers have to say about anything. I guess he was trying to "scoop" Gould? The guy that Feeley reminds me of is Randy Cross when he finished his days in football and became an "analyst". Man did I hate that fucking jag-off. Maybe from his years of hanging out with kickers also?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I guess Feeley? He has suddenly gotten some relevance as a knowledgeable expert on all things football. Fuck him!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I love that Title........ "FEELEY BREAKS HIS SILENCE"????????

Was he holding back? This jag-off started his bullshit when he just joined the team. Talk about an opportunist jag-off looking for a gig. Maybe he decided that he couldn't wait for Robbie Gould to grasp all of the print type, eh?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Hawk shouting an an empty room again.... #Hugged