Feely Breaks His Silence

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Orangutan-Didnt-Read-It-Dance-In-The-Rainforest-From-a-Commercial.gif

Jpi9CvA.gif

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
True, but what if you go to taco Tuesdays with a bunch of your chicbro's and post from your tele? Is that allowable?

As long as the chickbros cover your eyes

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
this_thread_delivers_5.jpg

Baredown3rdplace

Liked Posts:
So you don't ever doubt things you read in an article? Thats what you're saying? You're never suspicious of motive or bias?

Cause you got on board with the hire like everyone but maybe 3-4 people on here did. Stop acting like some football sage just because you managed to realize Trestman was gonna get fired right when everyone else did.

There were definitely at least a couple people who knew Trestman was going to be a disaster a year BEFORE all the chants, "Trestman is a genius! We are going to the SB!"

I love the guy that created a thread about how he did so much in-depth research and discovered that Trestmans teams perform well in his 2nd year on the job. LOL!! He must of did absolutely zero research to miss the plethora of articles full of stats on how Trestman offenses do well his first year then crash and burn his second. It only happened 4 times proving the trend.. it's only the whole reason he got ran off to Canada to begin with. He is a regular poster here too, the guy with his "research" lies. Biggest fail on these boards over.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bros, I was going to the gym for my mid afternoon work out, after my morning and noon work out, but before my evening workout, alas my battery was dead. I decided to blow up a balloon and rub it on my flowing locks to create a static charge to jump my F750 SuperMegaDuty, but just as I got started, a chick with Barbie like measurements rolled up on a Harley and offered to treat me to dinner and a massage as long as I didn't mind hanging out with her Hooters coworkers at her condos hot tub. My life is just fuckin' awesome.

Things really have turned around since I decided to go with the Kangol instead of the nerd glasses. I thought about the nerd glasses but always really wanted the Kangol.

Last edited: