Feely Breaks His Silence

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Bros, I was going to the gym for my mid afternoon work out, after my morning and noon work out, but before my evening workout, alas my battery was dead. I decided to blow up a balloon and rub it on my flowing locks to create a static charge to jump my F750 SuperMegaDuty, but just as I got started, a chick with Barbie like measurements rolled up on a Harley and offered to treat me to dinner and a massage as long as I didn't mind hanging out with her Hooters coworkers at her condos hot tub. My life is just fuckin' awesome.
who are you and when can we hang out?!?

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bros, I was going to the gym for my mid afternoon work out, after my morning and noon work out, but before my evening workout, alas my battery was dead. I decided to blow up a balloon and rub it on my flowing locks to create a static charge to jump my F750 SuperMegaDuty, but just as I got started, a chick with Barbie like measurements rolled up on a Harley and offered to treat me to dinner and a massage as long as I didn't mind hanging out with her Hooters coworkers at her condos hot tub. My life is just fuckin' awesome.

Things really have turned around since I decided to go with the Kangol instead of the nerd glasses. I thought about the nerd glasses but always really wanted the Kangol.

Solid post. I laughed a bunch

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
CCS's hottest thread is: Feely Breaks His Silence
Thread starter Chicagowin has gone all out.
This thread has everything: Bro's, alpha's, Arians brotherhood, screaming babies in Mozart wigs, falling panda's, flashing GIF's.
Flashing GIF's? You know, it's that thing where a guy dies.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
182vixjh83ehipng.png

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
CCS's hottest thread is: Feely Breaks His Silence
Thread starter Chicagowin has gone all out.
This thread has everything: Bro's, alpha's, Arians brotherhood, screaming babies in Mozart wigs, falling panda's, flashing GIF's.
Flashing GIF's? You know, it's that thing where a guy dies.

Every time I see this thread bumped I know I will get a good laugh...it definitely has everything.

Chicagowin you may not post much, but you hit this one out of the park...regardless of how you envisioned this thread going.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Feely breaks his silence? More like Feely breaks his career...
Who is going to hire him after he fills in for an injured kicker then outs the team in the media after the year ends?

Oh, assholes like him will catch on. IF I were him, though, the guy that should be pissed is Robby Gould because Feeley stole his material. To me,the guy is just another fruit cake.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's like 62 anyway. Who cares. It was his last stab at getting a paycheck. No one was ever going to put him on the roster again.

Lets see. Which network show will hire this pussywillow? My guess is that the fruits at NBC will bring him on to assist Collingsworth and company on that farce of a football program.

Chicagowin

Liked Posts:
Every time I see this thread bumped I know I will get a good laugh...it definitely has everything.

Chicagowin you may not post much, but you hit this one out of the park...regardless of how you envisioned this thread going.

Thank you. I'm proud of what this has become.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think this guy is a troll

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Things really have turned around since I decided to go with the Kangol instead of the nerd glasses. I thought about the nerd glasses but always really wanted the Kangol.

Barbie like measurements eh? Do you need tweezers to get into her drawers?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Chicagowin has a little shameless behavior in the past