Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Run & shit dragging shitstain all over this thread
>>>>>>#12 initiated person attack

Shithead 89.

The good ppl ARE here to talk Bear football.
NOW......The only "shitstain all over this thread" is you and the fact that your mom crapped u outta here azz.

1655486122982.png

Last edited:

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

Shithead 89.

The goog ppl here to talk Bear football.
NOW......Then only "shitstain all over this thread" is you and the fact that your mom crapped u outta here azz.

View attachment 20419
I will literally never understand what this post is all about or some of the words in it I have never heard of before ever.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Justin Fields is not the first highly drafted QB to go to a bad team. It happens almost every single year. Some make it, some don't.

No one position can change the trajectory of the entire franchise more than QB 1 - it's really that simple.

Got it but.......at what point do u discuss what needs to done to help JF succeed vs criticizing him ?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got it but.......at what point do u discuss what needs to done to help JF succeed vs criticizing him ?
When this started a few posts back, I said: If the offense still sucks.

Obviously, there's a lot of "new" this year with players and coaches. Can we watch a few games before throwing the entire team and coaching staff under the bus to make pre-emptive excuses for Fields?

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Shithead 89.

NOW......Then only "shitstain all over this thread" is you and the fact that your mom crapped u outta here azz.

View attachment 20420
I dont think I actually came out of her ass. Have you taken an anatomy course?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields gives me vibes of Peyton Manning sometimes. I hope he puts up comparable career TD passes
That would make Fields top 5 all time. He'd have to bump Favre or Aaron Rodgers off the list.

...I'll hold off on hoping that for now.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Shithead 89.

View attachment 20420

And>>>#54

Can't believe u need this explained
Good, Normal ppl have regular vaginal birth and some have to have c-sections. Sick Ppl like u and @Gustavus Adolphus (G-Asswipe)
who initiate the negative derailment of Bear football threads etc, , require anal-rectal birth. Hope u 2 have a shit-eating weekend.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
And>>>#54

Can't believe u need this explained
Good, Normal ppl have regular vaginal birth and some have to have c-sections. Sick Ppl like u and @Gustavus Adolphus (G-Asswipe)
who initiate the negative derailment of Bear football threads etc, , require anal-rectal birth. Hope u 2 have a shit-eating weekend.
I mustve missed that portion. Is it like if a woman has an anal fissure and then the baby just rips through the butthole? I wasn't planning on eating shit this weekend. Have you tried that before? Maybe that contributed to your bowel issues and always having to run and shit

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Well it just seems you're jumping at the opportunity to make JF the guy all fingers point at. I mean in one breath u say "I'd look at players, but scheme and coaches in year one?

Okay......but isn't this also JF's first yr. in this new scheme? Plus we don't have any prior data on what to expect, since we have a OC who's never been in this position.

@Bronek, @dweebs19, @ Feeva @Bears_Almighty

I just wanna say.......you guys and others like you are what make CCS a great place for Bear as well as other football discussion. Thank You and make it great weekend :)(y)

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Bronek, @dweebs19, @ Feeva @Bears_Almighty

I just wanna say.......you guys and others like you are what make CCS a great place for Bear as well as other football discussion. Thank You and make it great weekend :)(y)
I put The Beckys on ignore. My posting experience got much better. Like the guys you listed...there's plenty of ppl that want to talk about the Bears and can refrain from childish name calling.

Some posters are only here to get into politics, generational divide, and accuse everyone who disagrees with them as being a racist.

Ignore works wonders.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I put The Beckys on ignore. My posting experience got much better. Like the guys you listed...there's plenty of ppl that want to talk about the Bears and can refrain from childish name calling.

Some posters are only here to get into politics, generational divide, and accuse everyone who disagrees with them as being a racist.

Ignore works wonders.
This is about the extent of your football talk

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I mustve missed that portion. Is it like if a woman has an anal fissure and then the baby just rips through the butthole? I wasn't planning on eating shit this weekend. Have you tried that before? Maybe that contributed to your bowel issues and always having to run and shit

And>>>#54 >> #56

Nope Shithead 89..... I'm one of the good ppl who comes here to just enjoy talking football. But u and yer mom luv initiating shit swallowing contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.