Fields fumbled 2 more times, sacked 4 more times... has more fumbles than TDs

The BrotherHood

Liked Posts:
Fields best game to date(vs 49ers) included 2 more fumbles, 1 more int, and 4 more sacks. This seems to be getting glossed over.

Time to hit the panic button guys. Fields is the only player on the bears ranked dead last at his position.

The kid has more fumbles than TDs. Justin Fields has been sacked about as many times as he's converted on third down. He's been sacked 26 times(leading the league) and the bears have 33 3rd down conversions this year. Im sure Dalton had a few of those conversions.

Some random guy named Cooper Rush showed more flashes than this so called future star. Wtf. I'm an Illinois native and this doesn't feel good.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I hit the button. Spoiler nothing happens.

/thread

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
We use cookies. If you continue to use our site, we assume your permission to use cookies, as detailed in our privacy and cookies policy.

Storynory

Harry and Rosie Take A Train

seek00.00.0000:12:34loaded
Download
Train StationIn this story of two contemporary children, Harry and Rosie are travelling by rail to the English seaside. On board the train, their parents fall asleep. Harry and Rosie go in search of a snack and find an adventure. On the way they confront grumpy buffet attendants and railway officials.

Read by Natasha. Duration 12.30

Harry & Rosie Take A Train:

Hi everybody, my name is Natasha and his Royal Highness Prince Bertie the Frog has commanded me to read Harry & Rosie Take a Train.

Just recently I was taking a walk down by the pond, when I heard Tim the Tadpole asking Bertie the Frog whether he'd ever been on a Royal Train...back was he was a Prince.

"Ha," said Colin the Carp, who is a very grumpy fish. "Bertie can't even catch a fly. I don't suppose he could catch a train."

"I could, I could," huffed Bertie crossly. "But, well...since you mention it, I do know a story about some children who missed a train."

And since he caught sight of me, Bertie asked if I could tell all the pond life the storynory of Harry and Rosie Take a Train.

And so, if you are sitting comfortably, I'll begin.

It was half-term,and Harry and Rosie had the week off school.

Their Mum and Dad had booked a holiday cottage for them, down in Cornwall, which in case you don't happen to know is in the far west of England. Its very nice, with lots of hills, and coastline, and there used to be lots of pirates there in the olden days, so Harry and Rosie were really, really excited. Rosie planned to build the biggest sandcastle ever. And Harry thought he might join a pirate ship if he could find one - and had been practicing going swish, swish with his sword just in case.

When the day arrived, the all went to the station, and waited for the train that would take them to Cornwall.

"I really like Cornwall," said Rosie, as the family had a cup of tea and some sandwiches in the cafe.

And Harry laughed and laughed. "We're not in Cornwall, yet, stupid," he screeched. "This is just Paddington station."

Rosie started to cry.

"Being horrid," she scremed.

"Not," snapped Harry.

"Are," wailed Rosie.

"Now, now," said Dad, looking up from his newspaper. "The holiday hasn't even started yet. Let's save the arguments for day two at least."

Quite soon afterwards, they train was ready, and they all settled into their seats, and the train started its long journey towards Cornwall. They played some card games, and twenty questions, and I-Spy, and after a while they were all having a snooze.

Harry was just in the middle of a brilliant dream in which he became a ferocious pirate captain with his own ship, when he could feel something tugging at his sleeve.

"What is it," he said opening his eyes.

"I'm hungry," said Rosie.

"Funny," said Harry. "Now you come to mention it, I'm a bit peckish as well."

They looked out of the window, and could see the countryside streaming past. Mum and Dad were fast asleep, and they were getting hungrier, and hungrier...and HUNGRIER.

"Come on," said Rosie. "Let's see if there's a buffet car on this train."

Harry looked a bit nervous. He wasn't sure that they should leave Mum and Dad. But they both had four pounds in pocket money saved up, and he was definitely peckish....and anyway, it would be quite exciting to explore the train.

Harry and Rosie started to walk along the train. It was very fast and a bit wobbly when they went through the carriages, and they went through one, two then three differentdoors. Rosie loved pressing the buttons and making the doors open and close, and Harry had to hurry her along.

Eventually, the reached the buffet car. "We'd like a snack, please," said Rosie, looking up. "We're really hungry."

The buffet lady looked around. "What's that noise," she said.

"It's us," said Harry, tugging her sleeve.

"What do you want then," she said, looking down.

"A snack!" squealed Rosie.

"Well, we're closed," said the lady. "Until lunchtime. If you come back in an hour we can give you an executive traveler lunch box, but until then nothing."

"But we're hungry now," squealed Rosie.

"Well, that's just bad luck," said the lady, slamming the door shut. "You should have had some more breakfast."

Both Harry and Rsoie felt a bit sad. "Maybe we better go back to mum and dad," said Harry.

"No, look," said Rosie excitedly. "A station..."

And sure enough the train was pulling in a station. And right there in front of them on the platform was a big sign saying "Snack Shop".

"I know what we can do," said Rosie. "We can hop of the train, buy some chocolate bars, some crisps, some chews and some fizzy lemonade, and then get back on board again."

"I don't know," said Harry cautiously. "I mean, what if..."

"Oh, come on, Harry," said Rosie, tugging at his sleeve.

The door was already open, and several people were getting down their suitcases and climbing off the train.

"Quick, quick," said Rosie, slipping underneath a suitcase, and jumping down onto the platform.

The snack bar was just a few feet away. There were lots of people on the platform, and it was very noisy, but they managed to push their way up to the counter.

"I'd like six packets of crisps, and eight choco bars, and twenty-two packet of chewy sweets, some fizzy lemonade, and...and....and....a pink princess magazine," said Rosie.

"And I'll have the same," said Harry. "Except, er, only I don't want the stupid magazine."

"What flavour crisps," said the lady behind the counter.

"All the flavours you have," said Harry.

The woman started to count out the order, gather everything they had asked for and putting it into a bag. It seemed like an awful lots of crisps to Harry, but that was okay, because they were his favorite thing. "Shall we get something for Mum and Dad?" said Harry.

"Some low-fat, organic choco bars for my mum, please," said Rosie, to the lady. "And another five packets of crisps for Dad."

"That will be twenty-two pounds fifty-three pence," said the lady, handing across a big bag of snacks.

Harry and Rosie started to count their money.

"I've got four pounds," said Harry.

"And I've got four pounds," said Rosie. "So that makes nine pounds."

"Eight pounds, stupid," said Harry.

He started to search around in his pocket, but could only find half a football sticker and an old boiled sweet.

And Rosie searched around in her pockets but could only find a small toy kitten, and a shell she'd collected from the beach.

"Well, if you haven't got enough money, you'll just have to buy a bit less stuff," said the lady.

"But I want everything," wailed Rosie. "I'm really hungry, and really starving."

"And really stupid as well if you think you can buy all that for eight pounds.

Rosie cried and cried.

"Come on, Rosie," said Harry. "We better put something back."

So Rosie and Harry took out some packets of crisps, and some choco bards and some chewy sweets, and handed the bag back to the lady.

"That will be twelve pounds and ten pence," said the lady.

Rosie screamed and stamped her foot. "You're being horrid to me...." she screamed.

Just then, Harry heard the whistle blow. He looked around, and he could see doors being slamed shut on the train.

"Quick Rosie," said Harry, tugging at his sister's arm. "The train is going to go."

But Rosie was trying to figure out which of two choco bars she could buy and still bring the total down to only eight pounds. "There's no time," shouted Harry.

He took the bag, gave the money to the lady, and started to run. Rosie ran after him.

But it was too late.

The train had already left the station.

"Oh no," cried Harry.

"Oh no," cried Rosie.

They sat down on a bench.

"We'll never see Mum and Dad again," said Harry.

And Rosie started to cry.

And cry.

And cry.

Just then the station master stopped by. "What's the matter with you children?" he said.

Rosie was so upset she couldn't say anything.

"We've missed the train, and our parents are on it," said Harry. "We just hopped off to get some snacks and...and...and...."

"That's very stupid," said the station master.

"Can you stop the train?" asked Harry hopefully.

The station master rolled his eyes. "Stop the train, that's a good one," he said. "I can't go around stopping trains because a couple of kids want to get back on. I've got a customer satisfaction performance target to meet young man."

"But I'm a customer," said Harry. "And I'd be more satisfied if I got back to my mum and dad."

"You're a trouble-maker you are, lad," growled the station-master.

Just then, Harry could see the train slowing down, and then coming to a halt. Just one last carriage was next to the end of the platform. "Quick Rosie, run," shouted Harry.

[ Rose gave the station master a quick kick in the shins. "You're a horrid man," she squealed.

Then she ran after Harry. ]

Harry grabbed hold of the door, and managed to open it. He pulled Rosie up behind him, then hopped on board.

Harry and Rosie walked back down the carriages, and when they got back to Mum and Dad they were just waking up from their nap. A voice over the loud speaker on the platform was apologizing for the delay, due to a railway signal that was not working. That was why the train had stopped. Dad tapped his watch and looked grumpy.

"Where have you kids been?" asked Mum.

"Oh, er, just getting some snacks," said Harry casually.

"Funny," said Mum. "I thought the buffet car wasn't open until lunchtime."

Harry and Rosie didn't say anything.

They just shared out the snacks.

"I could use a coffee," said Dad, looking at Harry and Rosie. "Here's some money. Why don't you kids go back to the buffet car and get me one....and get some biscuits for yourself."

Harry yawned. "Actually, Dad, I'm a bit sleepy," he said.

"Me sleepy too," said Rosie.

"That's odd," said Dad. "I've never know those children turn down a snack before."

And that was the storynory of Harry and Rosie Take a Train.

Make sure you never get off a train without your Mum or Dad.

I'll be back soon with more storynories. And don't forget, you can read all the stories at www.storynory.com.

From me, Natasha, bye, bye....

Search for stories
All Stories
Wicked Uncle’s School Days

The Unwilling Mermaid
Unwilling Mermaid
Advertisement

Ezoicreport this ad
Bertie and the Magic Seal
Grumpy Fish face
Advertisement

Ezoicreport this ad
Fly, Fly, Fly! Little Birdy
Fly Birdie cover by Jacob Monroe
Advertisement

Ezoicreport this ad
Katie and the Liar
Girl telling lies
More like this …
Storynory Ltd, 26 Star Street, London UK. +44 (0) 7941 190 740. Main point of contact - bertie@storynory.com.

Liked Posts:
Fields best game to date(vs 49ers) included 2 more fumbles, 1 more int, and 4 more sacks. This seems to be getting glossed over.

Time to hit the panic button guys. Fields is the only player on the bears ranked dead last at his position.

The kid has more fumbles than TDs. Justin Fields has been sacked about as many times as he's converted on third down. He's been sacked 26 times(leading the league) and the bears have 33 3rd down conversions this year. Im sure Dalton had a few of those conversions.

Some random guy named Cooper Rush showed more flashes than this so called future star. Wtf. I'm an Illinois native and this doesn't feel good.
Grimson, are you really this bored? You not getting enough attention IRL?

This really isn’t healthy for you, get out and live a little. There’s way better things to do than posting random garbage in a Chicago bears msg board pretending to be someone else.

The BrotherHood

Liked Posts:
Grimson, are you really this bored? You not getting enough attention IRL?

This really isn’t healthy for you, get out and live a little. There’s way better things to do than posting random garbage in a Chicago bears msg board pretending to be someone else.
What is your obsession with alt accounts? I suspect a person that is so concerned about then has a few alts of their own.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think the sacks is a multitude of issues. One is Fields holds on to the ball to long. He needs to learn to throw it aways, easily fixable with experience. And two, the OL is garbage.

Let's breakdown Fields INTs, he has 7.

1 was a tip at the LOS
2 went through a WRs hands
2 were on plays Fields thought were free plays

It's been ugly, no doubt. But I'm convinced anyone pinning all this on Fields has never watched an NFL game

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I think the sacks is a multitude of issues. One is Fields holds on to the ball to long. He needs to learn to throw it aways, easily fixable with experience. And two, the OL is garbage.

1 was a tip at the LOS

It's been ugly, no doubt. But I'm convinced anyone pinning all this on Fields has never watched an NFL game
You're feeding a troll m8

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Don't feed the trolls guys. Experienced posters should know better.

Just ignore the obvious troll posts and they will go somewhere else to get attention.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
A solid meatball recipe with comments and reviews!

Gimme Some Oven
search...

HOME
ABOUT ALI
CONTACT
RECIPES
BROWSE RECIPES
RECIPE INDEX
RECIPE VIDEOS
HOW TO’S
TRAVEL
BARCELONA TRAVEL GUIDE
DESTINATIONS
LIFE
10 THINGS I’VE LEARNED
ASK ALI
EVERYDAY LIFE
MARRIED LIFE
OUR MOVE TO BARCELONA
OUR WEDDING

MEATBALLS
JUMP TO RECIPE 206 COMMENTS »
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.

My favorite baked meatball recipe — it’s easy to make, full of great flavor, and incredibly versatile. Serve it with Italian marinara sauce, Swedish cream sauce, American bbq sauce and beyond!

The BEST Meatball Recipe
Friends, do you have a go-to recipe for amazing homemade meatballs in your repertoire?

If not, bookmark this one. Like, seriously. ♡

After having made who knows how many millions of meatballs in my life, I’ve officially landed on this easy meatball recipe as my forever favorite. And I love it for so many reasons.

Mainly, I’m partial to this particular meatball recipe because it is BIG on flavor. I’ve always considered it such a missed opportunity when I’m served meatballs that are bland and boring because, quite frankly, it’s so easy to make them delicious! We shouldn’t have to rely on a sauce to make meatballs interesting. So this recipe goes big on all of my favorite flavors, including a base mix of ground beef and pork (win-win), classic garlic and onion (grated to avoid chunks), lots of Parmesan (adds amazing flavor), and a generous helping of zesty herbs and seasonings.

I also love these homemade meatballs because they are baked instead of fried, which makes them a touch healthier and also considerably easier to cook. They can easily be made gluten-free if you would like. They freeze beautifully for later, if you would like. And while I often love to just eat these meatballs on their own, the flavors here are versatile enough to pair with any of your favorite sauces, from Italian marinara sauce, to American bbq sauce, to a Swedish cream sauce, to a spicy Thai curry and so much more.

Basically, this is the meatball recipe that I use for pretty much everything and it is always, always a winner. So be sure to bookmark this one, and let’s make a batch together!

THE BEST MEATBALL RECIPE | 1-MINUTE VIDEO
Meatballs Recipe
Easy Meatball Recipe Ingredients
HOMEMADE MEATBALLS INGREDIENTS:
Alright let’s talk about the ingredients you will need make this easy baked meatball recipe. (Full amounts included in the recipe below!)

Panko breadcrumbs: I’ve found that Panko breadcrumbs work best in baked meatballs, but you are welcome to use any type of breadcrumbs (seasoned or not) that you have on hand.
Milk: We will mix a bit of milk with the breadcrumbs to form a panade, which will help to keep our meatballs nice and moist.
Ground beef and pork: I like to use a 50/50 mix of the two to make meatballs, but you can also make all-beef or all-pork meatballs if you prefer.
Fresh garlic: Minced or pressed.
Eggs: Which will help to bind all of our meatball ingredients together.
Parmesan: As always, I highly recommend using freshly-grated Parmesan (instead of the pre-grated stuff) for maximum flavor and freshness. And if you have a kitchen scale, I recommend weighing the Parmesan to be sure that you have the correct amount — 1.5 ounces.
Fresh Italian herbs: I always love the taste and extra color that fresh herbs add to a batch of meatballs. So I used a mixture of basil and parsley here. But if you don’t have fresh herbs on hand, no worries, just read my substitution options below.
Grated yellow onion: Yes, grated. Even as someone who really loves onions, I always get a little weirded out by diced onion chunks in my meatballs. So I recommend using a box grater (or the grating attachment on a food processor) to grate the onion into smaller pieces before adding it to the mix.
Worcestershire sauce: Adds such great flavor!
Dry seasonings: A simple mix of dried oregano, sea salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes.

How To Make Meatballs
HOW TO MAKE MEATBALLS:
To make these homemade meatballs, simply…

Make the panade. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the Panko and milk until combined. Set mixture aside to soak for 5 to 10 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients. Then use a fork to briefly mash the mixture into a paste.
Combine remaining ingredients. Add the ground beef, ground pork, garlic, eggs, Parmesan, fresh herbs, onion and Worcestershire sauce to the (same) mixing bowl. Sprinkle the oregano, salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes evenly on top. Use your hands to mix the ingredients until evenly combined, being careful not to over-mix the ingredients.
Chill (optional step). To make the meatballs easier to form, I recommend covering and chilling the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour. But if you’re pressed for time, you can skip this step.
Prep oven and baking sheet. Heat the oven to 425°F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Form the meatballs. Using a medium cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop and roll the mixture into 2-tablespoon balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet. (I recommend greasing your hands with a bit of olive oil to prevent the mixture from sticking.)
Bake. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer measures the internal temperature of the meatballs to be 160°F. Remove pan and transfer to a wire cooling rack.
Serve. Serve meatballs immediately and enjoy!

Sponsored by Travelers
How Your Manufacturing Clients Can Outsmart Supply Chain Risks
Help your manufacturing clients mitigate supply chain risks with equipment breakdown, global transport coverage and more. Supply Chain Management Resources
SEE MORE
Spaghetti and Meatballs
POSSIBLE MEATBALL RECIPE VARIATIONS:
There are countless ways that you could customize this homemade meatball recipe, so please don’t hesitate to experiment and get creative! For example, feel free to…

Use ground turkey or chicken: For a lighter option, feel free to use ground turkey/chicken to make turkey meatballs or chicken meatballs. Just note that they will need to be cooked to 165°F instead of 160°F, and will be a bit less moist than the beef and/or pork meatballs.
Use all dried herbs: If you don’t have access to fresh basil and parsley, I recommend adding in an extra 1 tablespoon of dried Italian seasoning instead.
Make them gluten-free: Just use gluten-free Panko (or other gluten-free breadcrumbs), and double-check to be sure that the brand of Worcestershire that you are using is also gluten-free. (French’s, Heinz and Lea and Perrins’ Original are all gluten-free in the United States.)
Make them spicier. Feel free to double or triple the amount of crushed red pepper flakes used to give the meatballs more of a kick.
Make them more garlicky. Also feel free to double the amount of garlic if you like extra-garlicky meatballs.

Homemade Meatball Recipe (Baked Not Fried)
WAYS TO SERVE MEATBALLS:
This baked meatballs recipe is incredibly versatile and can be served a number of ways! You could use it to make…

Spaghetti and meatballs: Pair the meatballs with a 1-pound package of spaghetti (cooked until al dente) and a batch of my favorite marinara sauce recipe to make Italian meatballs.
Swedish meatballs: Pair with your favorite Swedish cream sauce recipe to make Swedish meatballs.
Alfredo meatballs: Pair with a batch of my favorite Alfredo sauce recipe to make Alfredo meatballs.
BBQ meatballs: Pair with a batch of my favorite homemade BBQ sauce recipe to make BBQ meatballs.
Grape jelly meatballs: Pair with a grape jelly sauce (just simmer together 1.5 cups ketchup and 1 cup grape jelly) to make retro grape jelly meatballs.
Best Meatball Recipe
MEATBALLS
★★★★★4.9 from 137 reviews
author: ALI prep time: 35 MINS cook time: 10 MINS total time: 45 MINS yield: 24-30 MEATBALLS 1X
PRINT RECIPE
PIN RECIPE
DESCRIPTION
This classic baked meatball recipe is easy to make, full of great flavor, and totally versatile. Pair it with your favorite Italian marinara sauce, BBQ sauce, Swedish cream sauce…and beyond!

INGREDIENTS
SCALE
1x
2x
3x
1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1/3 cup milk
1 pound ground beef
1 pound ground pork
4 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
2 eggs
1 cup (1 1/2 ounces) finely-grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup finely-chopped fresh Italian herbs (I used half parsley, half basil)
1/4 cup grated yellow onion
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes

INSTRUCTIONS
Make the panade. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the panko and milk until combined. Set mixture aside to soak for 5 to 10 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients. Add the ground beef, ground pork, garlic, eggs, Parmesan, fresh herbs, onion and Worcestershire sauce to the (same) mixing bowl. Sprinkle the oregano, salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes evenly on top. Use your hands to mix the ingredients until evenly combined, being careful not to over-mix the ingredients.
Chill (optional step). To make the meatballs easier to form, I recommend covering and chilling the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour. But if you’re pressed for time, you can skip this step.
Prep oven and baking sheet. Heat the oven to 425°F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Form the meatballs. Using a medium cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop and roll the mixture into 2-tablespoon balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet. (I recommend greasing your hands with a bit of olive oil to prevent the mixture from sticking.)
Bake. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer measures the internal temperature of the meatballs to be 160°F. Remove pan and transfer to a wire cooling rack.
Serve. Serve meatballs immediately and enjoy!
EQUIPMENT

Half Sheet Pan

Buy Now →

Cookie Scoops

Buy Now →

Panko Breadcrumbs

Buy Now →
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @GIMMESOMEOVEN on Instagram and hashtag it #GIMMESOMEOVEN

posted on APRIL 10, 2020 by ALI
APPETIZERS, ENTREES / MAIN DISHES, GAME DAY, GLUTEN-FREE, ITALIAN
206 COMMENTS »
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Chipotle Cheddar Chopped Salad Recipe
CHIPOTLE CHEDDAR CHOPPED SALAD
Creamy Tuna Mushroom Pasta
CREAMY TUNA MUSHROOM PASTA
Next-Level Rice Krispie Treats
NEXT-LEVEL RICE KRISPIE TREATS
LEAVE A REPLY
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recipe rating
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Comment

Name *

Email *

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

206 COMMENTS ON “MEATBALLS”
« PREVIOUS 1 2 3 4
MOLLY J — APRIL 30, 2021 @ 4:42 PM REPLY
Delicious and do-able for the not very devoted cook…easy to make when you and your family are bored with your same old dinners. My husband loves the meatballs with spagetti, and sauce with mushrooms.

★★★★★

ANGELA — MAY 10, 2021 @ 3:33 PM REPLY
I’m so excited to see my husband’s reply when we get to the table… ?

SPRICE — MAY 12, 2021 @ 2:15 PM REPLY
Confused with the Parm cheese. One cup would be 8oz? But it sad 1 1/2 oz? How much we thinking?

PAUL — JUNE 5, 2021 @ 10:22 PM
1.5oz weight, not fluid ounces

★★★★★

KELLY — MAY 13, 2021 @ 1:40 PM REPLY
The BEST meatball recipe ever

★★★★★

CATE — MAY 13, 2021 @ 9:14 PM REPLY
These are SO good. We make them with ground turkey and turkey sausage since I don’t like beef and they are still so flavorful. Added spinach in them tonight and the whole family still loved them!

ROSE — MAY 17, 2021 @ 5:50 PM REPLY
What fat % of ground beef do I use? 80% 90%?

PATRICIA — MAY 20, 2021 @ 10:16 AM REPLY
These were so easy to make. I usually fry my meatballs, what a mess! These were tender and juicy plus an easy clean up using the parchment paper. I didn’t have fresh herbs but was still the best meatballs I’ve ever had. Thank you!

★★★★★

ROBERTA — MAY 22, 2021 @ 4:53 PM REPLY
Third time using this recipe. Delicious every time. I freeze them on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. The next day, I package them into smaller servings to use in later meals, they are ready to thaw and cook, easy and delicious.

★★★★★

REBARU — MAY 24, 2021 @ 4:32 PM REPLY
These were yummy, and make so many meatballs you have leftovers for days or can freeze them for next time! I’d love nutritional content on these if you have it. :) Thanks for the great recipe!

BEE — JUNE 3, 2021 @ 10:09 AM REPLY
Made this a few weeks ago and it was delish! Was browsing the recipe today to make it again and noticed there’s a scale option next to the ingredients. It would be really helpful if you added a 1/2 scale option to your recipes for those of us who are cooking for one. Thanks for sharing your yummy recipes :)

KARENP — JUNE 6, 2021 @ 1:47 PM REPLY
Awesome! I’ve been meaning to make homemade meatballs and tried your recipe first, perfect flavor but super easy to put together too. Half went into spaghetti and the other are freezing for a future sheet pan dinner. Yum!

★★★★★

JASMINE — JUNE 17, 2021 @ 7:44 PM REPLY
It’s easy and the sauce is alright my father loved it. Although I would want to have a stronger BBQ sauce I cannot say it was altogether to bad ?. It was sweet yet tangy! And absolutely enjoyable! Thank you so much for this recipe!

★★★★★

CRYSTAL ENGELHARDT — JUNE 18, 2021 @ 10:24 AM REPLY
The whole family loved these!!

★★★★★

SARAH — JULY 9, 2021 @ 11:01 AM REPLY
Hi! I don’t have panko bread crumbs, do you think saltine crackers would work as a substitute?

GAIL REINHART — JULY 13, 2021 @ 1:22 PM REPLY
Absolutely delish! Best recipe I have found. Husband approved!

LORETTA FALLS — JULY 27, 2021 @ 9:14 AM REPLY
Best meatball recipe Ive made and I was told this to me by my grandson and my son! I agreed!

SUSAN — AUGUST 5, 2021 @ 5:41 PM REPLY
Easy to follow instructions and so delicious. Serving this tonight with homemade spaghetti sauce, salad and gimmesomeoven focaccia bread….if you haven’t tried the bread, do so…easy to make and yummy. Thanks for sharing.

★★★★★

HELEN — AUGUST 11, 2021 @ 12:47 AM REPLY
Thanks for the recipe, I’m making them tomorrow.

CAMERON — AUGUST 12, 2021 @ 6:25 PM REPLY
Delicious! Some of the tastiest meatballs I’ve ever had!

★★★★★

KATHLEEN BITEMAN — AUGUST 18, 2021 @ 11:48 AM REPLY
I have made this recipe many times. It is perfect! I serve the meatballs with my homemade bolognese sauce…delicious. I usually make my meatballs about twice as big as this recipe calls for, since my husband likes to have the leftovers on a meatball sub. Increasing the size yields about 12 – 16 meatballs. Just increase the cooking time to 15 -20 min. This recipe is very reliable and is in my regular meal rotation.

★★★★★

LIZ — AUGUST 20, 2021 @ 1:40 PM REPLY
I froze some raw meatballs and I’m wondering if I should defrost prior to popping in the oven? Thanks!

★★★★★

EMILY — SEPTEMBER 2, 2021 @ 2:08 PM REPLY
I made these with 93/7 beef and 93/7 ground pork. Everything was made as directed minus the fresh herbs. I had to test 2 meatballs for quality purposes before I bring them over to my boyfriends for dinner tonight. ;-) YUMMY without any sauce! Can’t wait to have with marinara and spaghetti. Bookmarking this recipe for the future!

★★★★★

STEPHEN METZ — SEPTEMBER 11, 2021 @ 7:29 PM REPLY
Worked well and tasted great. Super fast and easy.

★★★★★

KIRA — SEPTEMBER 18, 2021 @ 2:02 PM REPLY
I’m not usually a fan of meatballs, but these are delicious! I’ve made them twice now, and I doubled the recipe the second time.

★★★★★

DON SCOTT — SEPTEMBER 18, 2021 @ 11:40 PM REPLY
Great recipe!! Took them to a Friday night happy hour. They were a great hit!
Used Italian sausage instead of ground pork. Other then that no changes .
Will do them again!

ROBERTA — SEPTEMBER 20, 2021 @ 11:16 AM REPLY
I’ve made plenty of meatballs in my life, this is very very good. Slight crunchy outside but smooth taste inside. I followed instructions to the end. Must try folks!

★★★★★

KIAH — SEPTEMBER 23, 2021 @ 7:42 AM REPLY
Made dairy free by subbing unsweetened Almond Milk and omitting the cheese. I also used garlic powder and dried Italian seasoning so I didn’t have to go back to the store (my bad).

They were delicious!!! I doubled the recipe to make freezer meals. The whole family loved them.

I did have to cook much longer than the recipe for them to cook through.

★★★★★

GABBY LEON — SEPTEMBER 27, 2021 @ 7:01 PM REPLY
These are THE VERY BEST meatballs I’ve ever made. Highly recommend this recipe.

KEN B. — OCTOBER 10, 2021 @ 7:21 PM REPLY
I love them, they have awesome flavor. the best is an understatement. I’ll be making these till I die. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

★★★★★

KATHLEEN S NICHOLS — OCTOBER 11, 2021 @ 9:25 AM REPLY
Oh boy these were so good I finished them up by simmering in the sauce.

VACCA DOROTHY — OCTOBER 11, 2021 @ 5:08 PM REPLY
I doubled the recipe and made 40 meatballs. They were very moist and very good. I left out the red pepper flakes. I added two teaspoons of tomato sauce. They were very good. Easy recipe to follow.

★★★★★

STEPHEN — OCTOBER 14, 2021 @ 7:33 PM REPLY
Damn!! These are good! And so easy to make. Gone so fast off the plate. I kept looking at the watery blob of grated onion and thinking I did something wrong or was misunderstanding what was meant in the recipe… nope it was right on and I think makes a big difference in taste and texture. I love onions but something about the chunks of onions in my previous meatballs I never liked. Grating the onion is key. Thanks.

GOOLIEG — OCTOBER 17, 2021 @ 9:03 PM REPLY
Outstanding. My main modifications were 37.5% (.75lb) ground pork, 37.5% ground beef (.75 lb), 25% bulk sweet italian sausage (.5lb); and, I added .5tsp of fish sauce (no joke — the fish taste quickly cooks off and you’ll just left with wonderful umamai). Next time I want to put in a few tsp of fennel seed.

★★★★★

KEVIN MALLON — OCTOBER 18, 2021 @ 1:56 PM REPLY
THERE IS NO WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE IN MEATBALLS!!! THAT IS A SIN!

LISA — OCTOBER 25, 2021 @ 6:18 AM REPLY
Delicious and moist! I made some adjustments based on what I had on hand, but it worked out amazingly and my whole family loved the balls! I added a teaspoon of Vegemite instead of Worcestershire sauce (because I’m Aussie & also didn’t have W sauce). Thanks for helping me break up the monotony of our dinners :)

★★★★★

CHRIS DAVID — OCTOBER 27, 2021 @ 5:07 AM REPLY
This is an amazing recipe. It will now be my go to recipe for spaghetti & meatballs. Very moist and flavorful!

★★★★★

« PREVIOUS 1 2 3 4LEAVE A COMMENT »
HEY, I’M ALI!

My favorite thing in life is time spent around the table. And all the better with some seriously tasty food to bring us all together. MORE ABOUT ME »

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL:
email address

FOOD(more)
CREAMY SWEET POTATO AND SAUSAGE SOUP
PUMPKIN COFFEE CAKE
LEMONGRASS COCONUT NOODLES WITH SHRIMP
LIFE(more)
AMAZING COMMUNITY GARDEN UPDATE
CURRENTLY
MEET TEO!
TRAVEL(more)
ALI’S GUIDE TO ISTANBUL
ALI’S GUIDE TO MEXICO CITY
ALI’S GUIDE TO THE AMALFI COAST
HOME ABOUT ALI PRIVACY POLICY WORK WITH US CONTACT ©2009-2021 GIMME SOME OVEN. design by PURR.
AN ELITE CAFEMEDIA FOOD PUBLISHER

bufordht

Liked Posts:

MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!MOM!!! Look at me mom! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Moooooooooooooom! Look mom! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Look! Look! Look at me! Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Look mom! Look! Look! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me! Look! Look at me! Look at me!

The BrotherHood

Liked Posts:

1 was a tip at the LOS

Fields was the most sacked qb in college and now he is the most sacked in the NFL. He is the common denominator whether you like it or not. For you to make excuses for most of this man's interceptions you have to be biased. That's flat out ridiculous. Nobody else is getting babies like this in this league but Fields.

greg23

Liked Posts:
What type of cooler do you prefer when you head over to your imaginary friend/neighbors house for a gameday watch party?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hey has anyone been on a Royal Caribbean cruise?

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@The BrotherHood they know you have a point. That's why they're sticking their head in the sand.

There's no reason to NOT acknowledge fumbling seems to be a problem at this point. Rex Grossman was known for fumbling. His 2 worst seasons he had 8 fumbles - that's how many Fields has now.

FYI: The Brotherhood is a black man, so @Payton34Sayers40 can just stop blindly accusing ppl of being racist. What a completely shitty thing to do with no evidence other than he's pointing out LEGITIMATE issues with our starting QB.