Fields fumbled 2 more times, sacked 4 more times... has more fumbles than TDs

greg23

Liked Posts:
You totally got me... biiiiiiiig screw up by me! Great work d'tectiv!

Kudos to you for not deleting the post....then again; maybe there are restrictions in Hong Kong on deleting stuff off the internet.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kudos to you for not deleting the post....then again; maybe there are restrictions in Hong Kong on deleting stuff off the internet.

I'm not in Hong Kong. And why would there be restrictions there? Care to explain?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
DO you even watch the game. He gets credit
Fields best game to date(vs 49ers) included 2 more fumbles, 1 more int, and 4 more sacks. This seems to be getting glossed over.

Time to hit the panic button guys. Fields is the only player on the bears ranked dead last at his position.

The kid has more fumbles than TDs. Justin Fields has been sacked about as many times as he's converted on third down. He's been sacked 26 times(leading the league) and the bears have 33 3rd down conversions this year. Im sure Dalton had a few of those conversions.

Some random guy named Cooper Rush showed more flashes than this so called future star. Wtf. I'm an Illinois native and this doesn't feel good.
Do you ever actually watch the game, He gets credited with a fumble on a pitch that was pitched perfectly but fumbled by the back.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I'm not in Hong Kong. And why would there be restrictions there? Care to explain?
Nah, you already explained that ccs was blocked when you were "there last week"

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
Why do people even respond to these obvious trolls? This guy and BlackDream go out of their way to make it obvious that they're trolling.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do people even respond to these obvious trolls? This guy and BlackDream go out of their way to make it obvious that they're trolling.

Yep, Greg doesn't know how to shut up and not look like a complete moron nearly every day. I'll probably put him on ignore soon.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
"Well I guess I was "banned" for a few days because CCS is blocked on Chinese internet."

Hey....look who's lying.....again.....and I thought Hong Kong wasn't in China "smart guy"?

Have you ever traveled or do you have some remedial warehouse job where you turn a wrench like a loser? Hong Kong is a business hub right across the river from China where most Chinese companies have an office. It's a short train ride from Kowloon to Shenzhen where most of the factories are and where you do the site visits for a few days while in the region. Being that I have friends in HK, I stayed there for a couple days as well and didn't even think of logging into CCS as I was busy partying in Lan Kwai Fong.

Not surprised that this is a foreign concept to you since you don't even have friends to watch a Bears game with lol.

@RacerX get a load of this complete dipshit. He thought Hong Kong was a city in China... lmaooooooooo

greg23

Liked Posts:
Have you ever traveled or do you have some remedial warehouse job where you turn a wrench like a loser? Hong Kong is a business hub right across the river from China where most Chinese companies have an office. It's a short train ride from Kowloon to Shenzhen where most of the factories are and where you do the site visits for a few days while in the region. Being that I have friends in HK, I stayed there for a couple days as well and didn't even think of logging into CCS as I was busy partying in Lan Kwai Fong.

Not surprised that this is a foreign concept to you since you don't even have friends to watch a Bears game with lol.

@RacerX get a load of this complete dipshit. He thought Hong Kong was a city in China... lmaooooooooo

I'm quoting you...but hey; just go back and delete your post; then it never happened!

I get it...its hard to keep track of all your alts and logging in appropriately.

Be You!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm quoting you...but hey; just go back and delete your post; then it never happened!

I get it...its hard to keep track of all your alts and logging in appropriately.

Be You!

Keep thinking Hong Kong is in China hahahahaha

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Love to see where I said that.....but hey....its not a lie if you believe it

Hmm lets see...

Nah, you already explained that ccs was blocked when you were "there last week"

Hong Kong is not in China smart guy.

Get an education please.

Yep... you totally didn't mention Hong Kong while thinking it was part of Chinese internet restrictions.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Fields best game to date(vs 49ers) included 2 more fumbles, 1 more int, and 4 more sacks. This seems to be getting glossed over.

Time to hit the panic button guys. Fields is the only player on the bears ranked dead last at his position.

The kid has more fumbles than TDs. Justin Fields has been sacked about as many times as he's converted on third down. He's been sacked 26 times(leading the league) and the bears have 33 3rd down conversions this year. Im sure Dalton had a few of those conversions.

Some random guy named Cooper Rush showed more flashes than this so called future star. Wtf. I'm an Illinois native and this doesn't feel good.

Fields will be on his honeymoon period til at least 2023. Extended to 2025 if there is a coaching / regime change.