Fields fumbled 2 more times, sacked 4 more times... has more fumbles than TDs

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guys, you do know that Hong Kong does belong to China as it is no longer under lease from the British government.

In fact the Chinese government has tried censoring the internet there. Many people have been arrested and there have been protests against them trying to be as restrictive as the mainland.

So it is entirely possible for there to have been restrictions by the Chinese and Hong Kong literally being the free business hub that it has always been.

What do I know anyway? It's been nearly 30 years since I've been on that side of the world.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Guys, you do know that Hong Kong does belong to China as it is no longer under lease from the British government.

In fact the Chinese government has tried censoring the internet there. Many people have been arrested and there have been protests against them trying to be as restrictive as the mainland.

So it is entirely possible for there to have been restrictions by the Chinese and Hong Kong literally being the free business hub that it has always been.

What do I know anyway? It's been nearly 30 years since I've been on that side of the world.
@Grimson was just there tho. Restrictions in Shenzhen, none in Hong Kong.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

I was there last week and have been 15+ times to both HK and China. It's a different world today sir.

While technically Beijing could invade and occupy HK, it will never happen without international backlash that would be so severe it wouldn't be worth it.

However, HK CAN call in Beijing (EDIT: clarifying this to say "can call in the Chinese military from Beijing" so I don't get accused of falsely deleting posts or omitting relevant information) military on a sovereign basis if things get too out of hand domestically. They would never do this, however as demonstrated from the 2019 pre-COVID protests.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Have you ever traveled or do you have some remedial warehouse job where you turn a wrench like a loser? Hong Kong is a business hub right across the river from China where most Chinese companies have an office. It's a short train ride from Kowloon to Shenzhen where most of the factories are and where you do the site visits for a few days while in the region. Being that I have friends in HK, I stayed there for a couple days as well and didn't even think of logging into CCS as I was busy partying in Lan Kwai Fong.

Not surprised that this is a foreign concept to you since you don't even have friends to watch a Bears game with lol.

@RacerX get a load of this complete dipshit. He thought Hong Kong was a city in China... lmaooooooooo
Bruh, I have seen and done some shit in HK, it is a great world treasure.

Did you make it to Macau?

greg23

Liked Posts:

Does the resident Hong Konger know any of this?

greg23

Liked Posts:
If you live in Hong Kong you would realize that it is not a city in China and doesn't have internet restrictions so I don't think I believe you.

Tell me more.

Btw...did you ever translate ******?

you've posted pre and post ban...just curious what it means

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Tell me more.

Btw...did you ever translate ******?

you've posted pre and post ban...just curious what it means

It's something I've called you at least 100x and something that you 100% are.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was there last week and have been 15+ times to both HK and China. It's a different world today sir.

While technically Beijing could invade and occupy HK, it will never happen without international backlash that would be so severe it wouldn't be worth it.

However, HK CAN call in Beijing (EDIT: clarifying this to say "can call in the Chinese military from Beijing" so I don't get accused of falsely deleting posts or omitting relevant information) military on a sovereign basis if things get too out of hand domestically. They would never do this, however as demonstrated from the 2019 pre-COVID protests.
Like I said. It is now part of China much on the way Guam is US territory. There's no need to send troops in. That would be like sending US soldiers into New Mexico for some strange reason. And that would be just as big a fiasco.

And just FYI, I made the point that if the internet were censored during the trip it wouldn't been something strange or unheard of and anyone trying to tie Hong Kong physically to China would have no leg to stand on.

So whomever said your internet wasn't allowed but you weren't in China but Hong Kong, you are correct either way.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields best game to date(vs 49ers) included 2 more fumbles, 1 more int, and 4 more sacks. This seems to be getting glossed over.

Time to hit the panic button guys. Fields is the only player on the bears ranked dead last at his position.

The kid has more fumbles than TDs. Justin Fields has been sacked about as many times as he's converted on third down. He's been sacked 26 times(leading the league) and the bears have 33 3rd down conversions this year. Im sure Dalton had a few of those conversions.

Some random guy named Cooper Rush showed more flashes than this so called future star. Wtf. I'm an Illinois native and this doesn't feel good.
Hush bitch

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Like I said. It is now part of China much on the way Guam is US territory. There's no need to send troops in. That would be like sending US soldiers into New Mexico for some strange reason. And that would be just as big a fiasco.

And just FYI, I made the point that if the internet were censored during the trip it wouldn't been something strange or unheard of and anyone trying to tie Hong Kong physically to China would have no leg to stand on.

So whomever said your internet wasn't allowed but you weren't in China but Hong Kong, you are correct either way.

The people claiming that in this thread have a double digit IQ so I'm not worried. Good post.

China still doesn't touch the HK internet. Not that they CANT, they just don't. Too much international pressure.