Fields fumbled 2 more times, sacked 4 more times... has more fumbles than TDs

greg23

Liked Posts:
Like I said. It is now part of China much on the way Guam is US territory. There's no need to send troops in. That would be like sending US soldiers into New Mexico for some strange reason. And that would be just as big a fiasco.

And just FYI, I made the point that if the internet were censored during the trip it wouldn't been something strange or unheard of and anyone trying to tie Hong Kong physically to China would have no leg to stand on.

So whomever said your internet wasn't allowed but you weren't in China but Hong Kong, you are correct either way.

Sounds great

The board clown said his internet was banned while over there.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds great

The board clown said his internet was banned while over there.

While in China, not Hong Kong. Get it through your dick headed skull dipshit. LMAO.

This Special person idiot is too dumb to even grasp Simple Jack level information.

Good luck in life, slingblade.

Liked Posts:
While in China, not Hong Kong. Get it through your dick headed skull dipshit. LMAO.

This Special person idiot is too dumb to even grasp Simple Jack level information.

The amount of time you’ve wasted pretending and arguing something about a place you’ve never been to is amazing.

Please calm down

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The amount of time you’ve wasted pretending and arguing something about a place you’ve never been to is amazing.

Please calm down

Thats what you need to do instead of following me around every day. Dumb ******.

LOL

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
I have no idea what's happening in here but it's hilarious.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I can understand someone never going to China (or HK) and even someone never meeting a Chinese person. But how do these clowns not even look at a map?