Fields slammed by Steelers legend after troubling video of QB goes viral 😦

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So coaches aren't supposed to fix what's wrong with players now, it's up to the players to fix themselves? If he's slow the Steelers knew this, it's not exactly news and they should be using OTAs to start trying to fix him. Not expecting him to show up fixed. OTAs would seem to be the time to identify what needs to be worked on and get to work.

Was Fields slow in college? I don't know. I know he was blind to DBs his rookie year and the Bears fall back to fix blind QBs doesn't seem to fix anything. They only make them hesitate worse.
If Fields or any other player could fix themselves everyone would be a great player and there would be no need for coaches.

And did you just make another article on what seems to be a parody tweet again?
I don't know the nobodys from the Steelers and "RouteGod" seems to show up a lot around them but everything I see looks like a running joke that shows nothing of what is claimed. Just some guy acting like a jackass in front of a camera. And there's some guy with the same real name claiming how he was almost a Steelers' QB.
I'm LMAO trying to figure it out. At least I got something from one of your recent articles.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So coaches aren't supposed to fix what's wrong with players now, it's up to the players to fix themselves? If he's slow the Steelers knew this, it's not exactly news and they should be using OTAs to start trying to fix him. Not expecting him to show up fixed. OTAs would seem to be the time to identify what needs to be worked on and get to work.

Was Fields slow in college? I don't know. I know he was blind to DBs his rookie year and the Bears fall back to fix blind QBs doesn't seem to fix anything. They only make them hesitate worse.
If Fields or any other player could fix themselves everyone would be a great player and there would be no need for coaches.

I don't know the nobodys from the Steelers and "RouteGod" seems to show up a lot around them but everything I see looks like a running joke that shows nothing of what is claimed. Just some guy acting like a jackass in front of a camera. And there's some guy with the same real name claiming how he was almost a Steelers' QB.
I'm LMAO trying to figure it out. At least I got something from one of your recent articles.

Yes, the player has to put in the work to fix themselves. How much of this throwing late mental?

I wish Fields the best with the Steelers.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Yes, the player has to put in the work to fix themselves. How much of this throwing late mental?

Bart Simpson wannabe

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

If that's the case nobody should ever waste their time with a player that didn't work out with their original team. Or their college teams for that matter. A try out is the most anyone should get, either got it or they don't.

A 4th try for Darnold? Why bother if a coach isn't going to try to fix him?

Being mental is why I wondered if it was there in college. If the Bears created the problem as an answer to being blind to having routes jumped it's likely something other coaches have tricks to fix.

Last edited:

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

How do you know they are not trying to fix him? The Steelers have top notch coaches. Tomlin is one of the best there is. If he can't fix Fields, no one can.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
How do you know they are not trying to fix him? The Steelers have top notch coaches. Tomlin is one of the best there is. If he can't fix Fields, no one can.

Did you not read?
"Per Kaboly, Fields was one of the Steelers’ “losers” during OTAs because he didn’t clean up several issues that haunted his time in Chicago:"

Therefore Fields was expected to show up to OTAs in Pittsburg having self fixed the problems he hasn't been able to fix on his own or with the help of Bears coaches for 3 years. But 2 months later, what a loser not being able to fix himself.

But at the rate Sig has been going downhill making up stuff based on parody tweets I guess I can understand not bothering to click on his bait to read what you were replying to.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you not read?
"Per Kaboly, Fields was one of the Steelers’ “losers” during OTAs because he didn’t clean up several issues that haunted his time in Chicago:"

Therefore Fields was expected to show up to OTAs in Pittsburg having self fixed the problems he hasn't been able to fix on his own or with the help of Bears coaches for 3 years. But 2 months later, what a loser not being able to fix himself.

But at the rate Sig has been going downhill making up stuff based on parody tweets I guess I can understand not bothering to click on his bait to read what you were replying to.
Getting better during OTAs with the help of the coaching staff and learning from a veteran QB wasn't an option. Of course, that also wasn’t the option he chose either when Foles and Dalton were in town.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Getting better during OTAs with the help of the coaching staff and learning from a veteran QB wasn't an option. Of course, that also wasn’t the option he chose either when Foles and Dalton were in town.

You actually believe that?
3+ years of how he is. Oh my, why can't he fix it in a couple weeks?
If it was that easy to fix why didn't he fix it 3 years ago??? That would've been the easiest best paying answer for Fields.

You should probably stick to thinking our starting QB was benched based on a parody tweet instead of how former Bears are doing based on parody tweets. (But it is hilarious who you are convincing.)

Fields isn't there to be an instant starter. Fields is a project to see if they can unteach what the Bears taught him much like Trubisky was or any other failed 1st round QB pick is on their next teams. It's a long shot. We're not getting a 4th for him. He's probably not going to ever be their next Big Ben.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you had
You actually believe that?
3+ years of how he is. Oh my, why can't he fix it in a couple weeks?
If it was that easy to fix why didn't he fix it 3 years ago??? That would've been the easiest best paying answer for Fields.

You should probably stick to thinking our starting QB was benched based on a parody tweet instead of how former Bears are doing based on parody tweets. (But it is hilarious who you are convincing.)

Fields isn't there to be an instant starter. Fields is a project to see if they can unteach what the Bears taught him much like Trubisky was or any other failed 1st round QB pick is on their next teams. It's a long shot. We're not getting a 4th for him. He's probably not going to ever be their next Big Ben.
if you had read the article, you would have seen Kaboly wrote that he doesn't think Fields will be able to fix it by training camp. Fields is that bad and is progressing that slowly.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems a little hyperbole to say Steelers great "slams" Fields.

Criticized him for sure. Not exactly slamming.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You gotta generate search engine clicks. No one is subscribing to this and paying for this. You have to generate interest somehow.
Seems a little hyperbole to say Steelers great "slams" Fields.

Criticized him for sure. Not exactly slamming.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You gotta generate search engine clicks. No one is subscribing to this and paying for this. You have to generate interest somehow.
Maybe that mofo should try writing a better article??? Hmmm???

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
that dude blows.. remember when reading was fun??

Edit to Add;
Sooo..Jordan can't let anything go, can he? It's like it's his personal choice to go out of his way to pick and choose what to write about, Mainly, Targeting former players like he got a fucking restraining order filed against himself by the players themselves, Guys like Davis, Fields, VJJR, the pattern is there...all that nonsense, just so he can try to get CCS members fired up over his ass only to end up getting fucking burnt each time.. lmao. How thoughtful of you Jordan....

Seriously, his article reads out like a targeted victims listings and shit.. "Let's go fucking bash these players some more guys!!! - Jordan (probably)
Fuck a Jordan Sigler.

And please tell me Jordan at least knows who Route GOD is..

I bet he doesn't.

Last edited:

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If you had

if you had read the article, you would have seen Kaboly wrote that he doesn't think Fields will be able to fix it by training camp. Fields is that bad and is progressing that slowly.

That's actually the other article because you had to stretch it into 2 articles that say nothing.

This one was about you thinking some random guy who takes videos juking around calling himself The Route God with the name of random QBs as the title is real training video and a reply from Bell was serious.
Oh yeah, and you think 14K is "going viral".

Realistically Fields had no chance to beat out Wilson just based on Wilson's contract besides that he was never going to get fixed before the season. Our only chance to get better than a 6th is injury that lasts 51% of the season.
Fields has one year to get better with Steelers' coaches or he's going to have to take a big step down and accept he's their backup QB to get more time. And even that is probably no longer term than it was for either Trubisky or Pickett unless Tomlin gets serious and finds his long term starting QB (barring some miracle turn around it's not going to be Fields).