Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jim Plunkett a bust with NE................Two- time Super Bowl winner with the Raiders.

Yes, I do think Fields got a fair shot last year. He failed and it was time to move on.
Steve Young, Alex Smith, Geno Smith, Gannon, Brees(kinda). Problem is that parallels are always difficult to draw and exceptions don't prove a rule. I think Gannon and Young fit the Fields profile best. Young still got the Bucs a 2 plus 4 on trade. Gannon was on his 4th stop as a FA to Oakland. Both mobile guys that learned how to throw in the NFL.

It would be like Sam Darnold becoming great in Minnesota.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So far...he's just a self claim route god without anything to back it up. I think he's buddies with a WR and started his own "training school".
His training video looks like he's teaching Mofos how fucking hopscotch...lmao ..no seriously, it looks bad and seems fraudulence.
If Fields is smart, he'll keep away from this guy and Bell.

It has to just be comedy.
I can't tell for sure that's Fields, I think he's lighter toned skin. Most of the videos don't even have a passer to claim is who he's training, just the name.
Assuming it's comedy this stuff is so hard to understand being in a different area watching a different team and not knowing the subtle joke.

I heard from someone in NM who heard from a co-worker who seriously thought that Williams was already benched. Yes they saw a CCS blog article and believed it because they don't know the subtleties of the CCS bloggers.