Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That's actually the other article because you had to stretch it into 2 articles that say nothing.

This one was about you thinking some random guy who takes videos juking around calling himself The Route God with the name of random QBs as the title is real training video and a reply from Bell was serious.
Oh yeah, and you think 14K is "going viral".

Realistically Fields had no chance to beat out Wilson just based on Wilson's contract besides that he was never going to get fixed before the season. Our only chance to get better than a 6th is injury that lasts 51% of the season.
Fields has one year to get better with Steelers' coaches or he's going to have to take a big step down and accept he's their backup QB to get more time. And even that is probably no longer term than it was for either Trubisky or Pickett unless Tomlin gets serious and finds his long term starting QB (barring some miracle turn around it's not going to be Fields).
Jordan doesn't even know who the hell Route God is. And Levon is nothing but a critic now. Jordan is moot AF.

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's actually the other article because you had to stretch it into 2 articles that say nothing.

This one was about you thinking some random guy who takes videos juking around calling himself The Route God with the name of random QBs as the title is real training video and a reply from Bell was serious.

Realistically Fields had no chance to beat out Wilson just based on Wilson's contract besides that he was never going to get fixed before the season. Our only chance to get better than a 6th is injury that lasts 51% of the season.
Fields has one year to get better with Steelers' coaches or he's going to have to take a big step down and accept he's their backup QB to get more time. And even that is probably no longer term than it was for either Trubisky or Pickett unless Tomlin gets serious and finds his long term starting QB (barring some miracle turn around it's not going to be Fields).
Fields being QB2 is based on Wilson’s contract? That’s stupid for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that Mason Rudolph started in the Wild Card game.
14k?

IMG_7568.jpeg

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
that dude blows.. remember when reading was fun??

Edit to Add;
Sooo..Jordan can't let anything go, can he? It's like it's his personal choice to go out of his way to pick and choose what to write about, Mainly, Targeting former players like he got a fucking restraining order filed against himself by the players themselves, Guys like Davis, Fields, VJJR, the pattern is there...all that nonsense, just so he can try to get CCS members fired up over his ass only to end up getting fucking burnt each time.. lmao. How thoughtful of you Jordan....

Seriously, his article reads out like a targeted victims listings and shit.. "Let's go fucking bash these players some more guys!!! - Jordan (probably)
Fuck a Jordan Sigler.

And please tell me Jordan at least knows who Route GOD is..

I bet he doesn't.
Bro calm down

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So coaches aren't supposed to fix what's wrong with players now, it's up to the players to fix themselves? If he's slow the Steelers knew this, it's not exactly news and they should be using OTAs to start trying to fix him. Not expecting him to show up fixed. OTAs would seem to be the time to identify what needs to be worked on and get to work.

Was Fields slow in college? I don't know. I know he was blind to DBs his rookie year and the Bears fall back to fix blind QBs doesn't seem to fix anything. They only make them hesitate worse.
If Fields or any other player could fix themselves everyone would be a great player and there would be no need for coaches.

And did you just make another article on what seems to be a parody tweet again?
I don't know the nobodys from the Steelers and "RouteGod" seems to show up a lot around them but everything I see looks like a running joke that shows nothing of what is claimed. Just some guy acting like a jackass in front of a camera. And there's some guy with the same real name claiming how he was almost a Steelers' QB.
I'm LMAO trying to figure it out. At least I got something from one of your recent articles.
There's no defenders that would have me understand some hesitation until you know what's up. Its routes on air and to imagine that Fields hasn't been told by every coach that he's had in the NFL about when and where to throw is crazy. Yes, it's only OTAs and somebody may still help get him sorted but come on. It's on him. Best excuse would be it's early in OTAs and he doesn't know the routes yet but those look like the standard fare that every NFL QB knows.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you not read?
"Per Kaboly, Fields was one of the Steelers’ “losers” during OTAs because he didn’t clean up several issues that haunted his time in Chicago:"

Therefore Fields was expected to show up to OTAs in Pittsburg having self fixed the problems he hasn't been able to fix on his own or with the help of Bears coaches for 3 years. But 2 months later, what a loser not being able to fix himself.

But at the rate Sig has been going downhill making up stuff based on parody tweets I guess I can understand not bothering to click on his bait to read what you were replying to.
You're reading in a lot of strawman in your responses. People are making observations and not saying the projections you're making and arguing against.

Contracts have nothing to do with who plays this year. Both QBs are signed for 1 year and Fields is costing the Steelers 3 x as much as Wilson.

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Sitting behind Wilson this year is the best possible outcome for Justin. He’s in his third system in 4 years. He’s had trouble trusting his eyes and has suffered from bouts of frustrating inaccuracy.

Learning the system thoroughly and picking Wilson’s brain might propel him to future success. If he’s on the field early this year, I doubt it turns out well for him.

I really like and respect him. I hope it works out.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sitting behind Wilson this year is the best possible outcome for Justin. He’s in his third system in 4 years. He’s had trouble trusting his eyes and has suffered from bouts of frustrating inaccuracy.

Learning the system thoroughly and picking Wilson’s brain might propel him to future success. If he’s on the field early this year, I doubt it turns out well for him.

I really like and respect him. I hope it works out.
Yup, best spot for him and even he knew it. I hope he turns it around.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Fields being QB2 is based on Wilson’s contract? That’s stupid for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that Mason Rudolph started in the Wild Card game.
14k?

You have lost it. Completely lost it.
Wilson is QB1 PERIOD. There was never any other possibility once that contract was made, which was before Fields. It's not the cost, Denver is paying it. It's Wilson.
Fields only hope is that Wilson retires. But Fields is also on 1yr so that's the time frame for the Steelers coaches to fix him.
Wilson didn't go to Steelers to sit. Fields didn't go to Steelers to start.

You're stupid for a number of reasons, but mainly because you'll do anything for a click and have no filter when you see something you think you can twist. You have become a parody account.

I have no idea what that picture has to do with anything. The Bell tweet on your article is now up to 20K likes, that's what you think is "going viral". So now you'll even lie to get me to click on your bait.
I don't care, I'll spam click it all day if you want. I'll spam click it so much it gets flagged as being a botted article if you want.
What next, Sigler feet pics on OnlyFans?

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You have lost it. Completely lost it.
Wilson is QB1 PERIOD. There was never any other possibility once that contract was made, which was before Fields. It's not the cost, Denver is paying it. It's Wilson.
Fields only hope is that Wilson retires. But Fields is also on 1yr so that's the time frame for the Steelers coaches to fix him.
Wilson didn't go to Steelers to sit. Fields didn't go to Steelers to start.

You're stupid for a number of reasons, but mainly because you'll do anything for a click and have no filter when you see something you think you can twist. You have become a parody account.

I have no idea what that picture has to do with anything. The Bell tweet on your article is now up to 20K likes, that's what you think is "going viral". So now you'll even lie to get me to click on your bait.
I don't care, I'll spam click it all day if you want. I'll spam click it so much it gets flagged as being a botted article if you want.
What next, Sigler feet pics on OnlyFans?
4.1 million views isn’t viral? Wilson playing on the veteran minimum has nothing to do with him being in the pole position to start this season.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Jordan doesn't even know who the hell Route God is. And Levon is nothing but a critic now. Jordan is moot AF.

I wasn't able to figure out who the hell Route God is, but I got a good laugh trying.

He's allegedly a WR, a trainer, almost a QB. I can find his name but not his stats to back any of it up. And I don't know what the hell he'd be training any passer, if anything he should be training RBs or WRs to juke.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Did you not read?
"Per Kaboly, Fields was one of the Steelers’ “losers” during OTAs because he didn’t clean up several issues that haunted his time in Chicago:"

Therefore Fields was expected to show up to OTAs in Pittsburg having self fixed the problems he hasn't been able to fix on his own or with the help of Bears coaches for 3 years. But 2 months later, what a loser not being able to fix himself.

But at the rate Sig has been going downhill making up stuff based on parody tweets I guess I can understand not bothering to click on his bait to read what you were replying to.
Honestly, I didn't read it. But even in your quoted text there, it doesn't go into detail about how the coaching is trying to help him correct it. I would assume the Steelers of all organizations are going to try to. Yeah it's only June so the article is way ahead of reality. But I am more so talking about as the season goes on if he is not learning and developing with the Steelers then it likely is not going to happen. I trust their coaches to do everything possible.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
4.1 million views isn’t viral? Wilson playing on the veteran minimum has nothing to do with him being in the pole position to start this season.

The Bell tweet linked in your article is 20K not 4mil. So your "news" was Bell replied to a viral video. OK.

$40,210,000 is not vet minimum.
Wilson is being paid by Denver. Him going to Steelers is what put him in #1. He wasn't cut and going to another team to sit when he could get paid the same to sit at home. He's there to play.

Anyway. Congrats. After this is conversation is done you will have beat Daniel to my ignore list. I don't know how because you used to be good but somehow you have managed that amazing feat.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Honestly, I didn't read it. But even in your quoted text there, it doesn't go into detail about how the coaching is trying to help him correct it. I would assume the Steelers of all organizations are going to try to. Yeah it's only June so the article is way ahead of reality. But I am more so talking about as the season goes on if he is not learning and developing with the Steelers then it likely is not going to happen. I trust their coaches to do everything possible.
Why are we so confident in Pittsburgh to develop a qb? Tomlin is a defensive coach that has never developed a qb and had a pretty bad stretch of qb play since Roethlisberger retired.

Arthur Smith had some disastrous decisions choosing qbs and then helping them succeed in his tenure in Atlanta.

So do they have a qb coach we really trust or something like that? Maybe we trust Russell because of genos success taking over for him?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

Absolutely. Steelers are football smart. I wouldn't doubt if they know the Bears are bad and that's why they're willing to bring in not 1 but 2 failed Bear QBs. Trubisky didn't work out but it certainly didn't stop them from trying again with Fields.

I don't think there's much hope for Fields outside of them getting him to anticipate. At least Trubisky can fit in with the Ortons of the world. To utilize Fields as we know him he has to run and that doesn't fit with being a backup.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bell tweet linked in your article is 20K not 4mil. So your "news" was Bell replied to a viral video. OK.

$40,210,000 is not vet minimum.
Wilson is being paid by Denver. Him going to Steelers is what put him in #1. He wasn't cut and going to another team to sit when he could get paid the same to sit at home. He's there to play.

Anyway. Congrats. After this is conversation is done you will have beat Daniel to my ignore list. I don't know how because you used to be good but somehow you have managed that amazing feat.
The Broncos aren’t paying Wilson $40,210,000. They’re paying him $37.8. The Steelers signed Wilson to a one year deal for the veteran’s minimum. That number is $1.2 million.

IMG_7570.jpeg

The Bell tweet linked in the article has 4.7 million views.

• Haha

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Why are we so confident in Pittsburgh to develop a qb? Tomlin is a defensive coach that has never developed a qb and had a pretty bad stretch of qb play since Roethlisberger retired.

Arthur Smith had some disastrous decisions choosing qbs and then helping them succeed in his tenure in Atlanta.

So do they have a qb coach we really trust or something like that? Maybe we trust Russell because of genos success taking over for him?
I guess I just trust Tomlin's leadership to do what is best for Fields as a QB.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I guess I just trust Tomlin's leadership to do what is best for Fields as a QB.
Howd his leadership workout for Pickett, Rudolph, trubisky, and others like Dobbs? He's a good coach but fields success will be from either being good or not. Tomlin has never made a qb better, he's just worked around how inadequate they are with defense and a good running game

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The Broncos aren’t paying Wilson $40,210,000. They’re paying him $37.8. The Steelers signed Wilson to a one year deal for the veteran’s minimum. That number is $1.2 million.

View attachment 38990

The Bell tweet linked in the article has 4.7 million views.

Try adding what Denver is paying with what Steelers are paying that comes off what Denver would owe him.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Try adding what Denver is paying with what Steelers are paying that comes off what Denver would owe him.
They don’t though because the Steelers signed Wilson to the vet minimum. It’s kind of hard having a conversation with you because you don’t accept basic facts.