Fields v everyone else

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nobody ripped anything and your spell checker impresses me a lot more then you do. Have you ever made a football post here? Whatever your blocked now. Enough with the assholes of the board, I just block and forget. How many of your alt's have I blocked now?
there are no alts fyi

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Is @Noonthirtyjoe ok? Imagine being upset and attacking a young black QBs intelligence because he scores high on test and got his degree ?
Imagine making shit up every time you post. Can you point to where the attack is? And why did you add color to it?? Is there a reason? Was it necessary?

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Fields has the potential to be the best Qb this franchise has ever had. That's not saying much, but it's the first time this franchise has had a player with this sort of potential at QB.

My gripe is that Poles failed to understand the context of how desperate a franchise like Chicago is for a young dynamic QB. It's taken him too long in my opinion to commit to Fields. From day 1 it should have been his primary objective to set Justin Fields up for success. The organization should have never hired anyone without that very objective.

Poles hired a Defensive coach with little plan on offense. We were fortunate to get Getsy, but he almost never came. Our OLine was dreadful last year. Our wide receivers were from the scrap yard. If not for Getsy turning around our rushing attack, we probably expose Justin more and he doesn't make it through the season. Poles is now trying to play catchup, but still seems to put more focus and assets on defense.
I agree that Eberflus has a lot to prove. It's not cool watching the bears being humiliated defensively. But Getsy only came to Chicago because he was invited by the HC which must count for something.
I was disappointed that by, "eveeyone" the OP only references Mitch and Jay. No Bobby Douglas or Grossman, or Tomzak, or Stewart, Krezel, Daniels, Collins, Flutie, Willis, etc...
Sorry bro, Grossman was someone I should have referenced. Ultimate boom or bust. Beautiful watching the deep ball to Berrian.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Yes I get that. Either a QB has it or he does not have it. (IT) being what it takes. There are many other factors then IQ involved. Fields may be extra smart and fail still. I think it's great he scored so high, can't hurt. PS. I think he blows up, but that is just my guess.
For sure Fields may fail but he's intelligent was my only point. So is Cutler.