Finally a Franchise QB

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I mean, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm sure most people were saying this about Mitch when he was picked.

That being said, LFG!!!!! I'm all in with this pick. I couldn't imagine going through a year with Nick Foles, Andy Dalton, and a lesser talented rookie who we'd all have to convince ourselves is better than he really is.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I think Wilson will be Clausen, Lance might be good but he seems years away, this kid could bring a Chip to the city within 5 years

the offense has tons of talent too. Two elite receivers, high draft pick tight end, speedster RB, in between the tackles RB
Thats great but i think JF will be a guy who makes people around him better. This kid is a stud and i simply dont understand how he fell.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Man, it'd be really dumb not to put Fields in there from day one and go run/play-action like we did last year with Mitch. Lean on Montgomery/Williams and let Fields throw out of play action and use his running ability. We could suddenly be very difficult to defend.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Why not just draft that lineman with the 2nd round pick that Pace did NOT give up for Fields?

Got my eyes on Rondele Moore back end 2nd round. Alvin Kamara type prospect. I wonder what it would take to get it done if not A Rob..

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Man, it'd be really dumb not to put Fields in there from day one and go run/play-action like we did last year with Mitch. Lean on Montgomery/Williams and let Fields throw out of play action and use his running ability. We could suddenly be very difficult to defend.
No way Fields is starting day 1. And that’s fine. Let him be brought along slowly, and let’s do this right.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty good deal. Next year's first a 4th and 5th rounder. Reasonable especially for the player.

Jets just moved up the same amount of spots....they only gave up 2 3rd round picks amd got a 4th rounder back (along with the swappes 1st round picks)

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
If the Bears snuck into a day 2/early day 3 trade and got Moore, all of a sudden you got an abundance of speed - Mooney, Moore, Cohen, Fields are all game changing athletes

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
WTF are the Skins doing. You have a playoff caliber team and you’re gonna trot out Heneke lol

Rise

Liked Posts:
Jets just moved up the same amount of spots....they only gave up 2 3rd round picks amd got a 4th rounder back (along with the swappes 1st round picks)

not the same value but also not the same situation. Dallas created a bidding war for the qb, Bears always win bidding wars we are the best in the league at it. Cutler, Mack, even against ourselves for Trubisky, and now fields. We may be crazy and most of the time stupid but we get our guy.