First Mock draft

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
While you're at it, play one for the Bear's D and the players unfortunate enough to be on it.

I know, I know, the rest of the board just doesn't understand you. It's okay, put on a pair of your tightest skinny jeans and commiserate with your friends about it at a My Chem concert. You'll feel better in the morning.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I still fully expect the bears to to resign a few more players, and also go for 1-2 big to semi big FA's. (Bennett, and a CB/S).

With mocks though it's one of those things that not everyone has the same opinion on.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
I know, I know, the rest of the board just doesn't understand you. It's okay, put on a pair of your tightest skinny jeans and commiserate with your friends about it at a My Chem concert. You'll feel better in the morning.

WTF are you even talking about?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'd like a 4th round center to be able to play right away.

Reactions: WCL

TL1961

Liked Posts:
We all seem to want a center (and we all seem to think we can get a starter in the 4th who is better than what we had this past season).

But Emery wants to keep Garza. And they kept Boggs on the roster all year, so......

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
We all seem to want a center (and we all seem to think we can get a starter in the 4th who is better than what we had this past season).

But Emery wants to keep Garza. And they kept Boggs on the roster all year, so......

If the Bears were able to draft someone like Travis Swanson and have him learn from Garza next season, I would be happy with that.

stew27

Liked Posts:
Timmy Jernigan is a distant cousin of mine and from my hometown of Lake City,FL. He really turned it on towards the end of the year, he is an excellent run stopper and a better pass rusher than what most think. I really do think he will be a star in the NFL

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
If the Bears were able to draft someone like Travis Swanson and have him learn from Garza next season, I would be happy with that.

That's what I want, let the guy learn from garza and work on his strength and teqniue while learning and he is there in case of injury.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Timmy Jernigan is a distant cousin of mine and from my hometown of Lake City,FL. He really turned it on towards the end of the year, he is an excellent run stopper and a better pass rusher than what most think. I really do think he will be a star in the NFL

His pass rush skills are very underrated IMO.

Bearsweatherman

Liked Posts:
My dream scenario is to take Mosley at 14 and than Donald in the second. Mosley Briggs and Bostic for our LB core next year would be ok with me. Donald and either Melton/Ratliffe with Paea and possible another drafted player for our DT's. A free agent De and a free agent Safety and our D would be improved greatly. I don't know how to make all the numbers work but this draft seems to be loaded with defensive players which is good news for us.

With that said, i still would not be surprised to see them trade down in the first to get an extra pick here or there. We have a lot of holes to fill.

Liked Posts:
I would love to see us draft Mosley.

Me too. At first I wanted the Bears to take a QB, but now that they signed Cutler, I want Mosley more than any other player in the draft that the Bears have a remote chance at picking. IMO Mosley would be a steal at #14.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
I like what youve done, if that worked out this way I'd be good with it.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought Boggs looked good in preseason last year. I'm not saying we couldn't do better but maybe he's good enough to use the pick on a TE or another defensive player?

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I thought Boggs looked good in preseason last year. I'm not saying we couldn't do better but maybe he's good enough to use the pick on a TE or another defensive player?

He looked severally undersized, and it already looked like his body was maxed out. We need a long term replacement for Garza who has a chance to be an above average player at his position.