First time visiting Soldier Field

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Soldier Field is not a dump. Soldier Field is below average, perhaps well below average, for a modern arena. They have put all the lipstick they can on that pig. They really need a new stadium for reasons already stated . Regardless, it is still a fun place and has a lot of history. If someone hasn’t been, and they want to go, I surely won’t discourage them.

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
There is no nearby parking at Soldier Field at all. Most parking is minimally an hour walk from the stadium. Parking is also extremely expensive in the area plan on probably $50 to park if you do.

Soldier Field has a MAJOR problem of being almost entirely inaccessible if you try to drive up and park.
This could not be further from the truth. An hour? Plenty of parking garages (use parking apps) within 20-30 minute walk. I got mine for game one a few weeks ago for $25.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I didn't derail shit. Once again a pompous little minion didn't like what I had to say when I gave my opinion and started in with the bullshit much like you just did fuckface.
FuckFace? Ok i guess lmao.. Sure, the women you don't have is loving it. Typical danny.

I've been to probably 15 or so different stadiums be it college NFL or MLB in my lifetime maybe more but I'd have to sit and think about it and yes Soldier Field is one of the worst experiences ever.

Especially if you need to get into and out of the stadium in a timely manner.
Spoken like a Meatball. You actually provide no detail whatsoever to your experiences, But to simply just label Soldier Field AS the worst experiences ever.. Tells me a lot about you. You ain't on shit.

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
I've been to probably 15 or so different stadiums be it college NFL or MLB in my lifetime maybe more but I'd have to sit and think about it and yes Soldier Field is one of the worst experiences ever.

Especially if you need to get into and out of the stadium in a timely manner.
Ok, so you've been to 15 stadiums and Soldier Field is "one of the worst". But by your admissions, you are including college, NFL, and MLB stadiums, so your original comment that "Soldier Field is one of the worst in game experiences in the NFL" is really based on minimal experience.

You've been called out and proven to be wrong repeatedly in this thread. Just bow out and shut up. Christ, what sort of mental illness do you have that makes you keep spewing bullshit even AFTER you're called on it?