For all of you ****ing Anthony Miller H8ERS, YOU KNOW WHOMST YOU ARE

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Been thinking about this for the past few days ever since Pace snagged up Fields.

Not only did he make all of our WR better with this pick, I think Miller will return to the highly productive target we saw in his career infancy,

AND

I think that the last season's performance that created such a bandwagon of HATERs of Antmill should really be looked at with fresh, thankful eyes.

Here's the deal. Literally all teh haters wanted him cut because he was freelancing, fighting, getting frustrated, etc. He didn't look himselve. He took steps backwards. YOU ALL WANT TO CUT HIM.

It didn't happen. Nagy didn't even yell at him when he got tossed that one time.

Why is that?

Well my take (hot as the sun) is that Nagy and him had a plan. He was going to seal Mitchell's fate. He wasn't going to be the stud he could be and have Mitchell return a bear. Nagy basically, like a master of 4 D chess, charged Miller with a purpose - MAKE MITCH LOOK BAD, MAKE HIM CRY. GET THAT BOI OUTTA HERE.

YALL SHOULD BE THANKING ANTMILL IMHO

He's like 90% of the reason Mitchell got released.

And now with Fields? ANTMILL IS BACK BABY!

#babybackantmill

GET IT!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Been thinking about this for the past few days ever since Pace snagged up Fields.

Not only did he make all of our WR better with this pick, I think Miller will return to the highly productive target we saw in his career infancy,

AND

I think that the last season's performance that created such a bandwagon of HATERs of Antmill should really be looked at with fresh, thankful eyes.

Here's the deal. Literally all teh haters wanted him cut because he was freelancing, fighting, getting frustrated, etc. He didn't look himselve. He took steps backwards. YOU ALL WANT TO CUT HIM.

It didn't happen. Nagy didn't even yell at him when he got tossed that one time.

Why is that?

Well my take (hot as the sun) is that Nagy and him had a plan. He was going to seal Mitchell's fate. He wasn't going to be the stud he could be and have Mitchell return a bear. Nagy basically, like a master of 4 D chess, charged Miller with a purpose - MAKE MITCH LOOK BAD, MAKE HIM CRY. GET THAT BOI OUTTA HERE.

YALL SHOULD BE THANKING ANTMILL IMHO

He's like 90% of the reason Mitchell got released.

And now with Fields? ANTMILL IS BACK BABY!

#babybackantmill

GET IT!
In short, it's Mitch's fault.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've been very hard on Ant Millly Mill. But we know he was frustrated because he had the worst draft bust in Bears history throwing him the ball. Its very discouraging. You saw it on the face of Robinson too. Mitch is a career killer. If we're giving the franchise ruiner Pace another chance, why cant we give one to Miller?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he makes the final roster I'll give him another chance. Still the dumbest Bear since Marion Barber, though.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You joke, but stranger things have happened. The physical skills are there. Maybe he gets his head straight, but I seriously doubt it.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keep him because Javon Wims & Riley Ridley are worse. Pace doesn't have the draft picks to replace 3 WRs...he can barely sign Arob.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
This makes all the sense in the world. A winner is you!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've been very hard on Ant Millly Mill. But we know he was frustrated because he had the worst draft bust in Bears history throwing him the ball. Its very discouraging. You saw it on the face of Robinson too. Mitch is a career killer. If we're giving the franchise ruiner Pace another chance, why cant we give one to Miller?

This. Especially if Miller was in on this whole thing the entire time. Nagy probably paid him some bitcoin to suck, get inside Trubisky's head, and cripwalk the whole time he was perpetrating this QB killing caper.

CC: @MDB111™

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Agree entirely. Anthony Miller is a damn good football player that hasn’t achieved a fraction of the success his play should translate to. He’s gonna ball out and that negative energy he brought last season will disappear.