For all of you ****ing Anthony Miller H8ERS, YOU KNOW WHOMST YOU ARE

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Raises hand. Wanted to trade him. Pace tried. No takers. Did we ever need him more than in last year's playoff game with Mooney out? What happened?
He should be in the slot but you expect those guys to have a good feel for route adjustments and lanes. Hasn't shown any of that so far. Doesn't use blockers on quick outs and runs into defenders instead etc. He's got the the want to and physical tools but head/vision is an issue.
"Anthony Miller is a still a member of the Chicago Bears… for now."

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Soon after Mitch made Antmill hit a Saints player and be ejected from a playoff game when Mooney was already unavailable.

Nagy to Miller “don’t cry Anthony, there are retards on ccs who will love and defend you no matter how stupid and awful your play is”
View attachment 11726

You seem upset and are lashing out with namecalling. Not a good look even for a 15 year old.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wish Antmil well... with his new team.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Miller and Wims are the only ones with any sort of grit on this team.

Maybe the new OT Jenkums will bring it too.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've been very hard on Ant Millly Mill. But we know he was frustrated because he had the worst draft bust in Bears history throwing him the ball. Its very discouraging. You saw it on the face of Robinson too. Mitch is a career killer. If we're giving the franchise ruiner Pace another chance, why cant we give one to Miller?
What? You think Trubisky was the draft bust in Bears History?

He was not even half as bad as Cade McNown. His entire career, he’d finish the season with more picks than tds

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Miller and Wims are the only ones with any sort of grit on this team.

Maybe the new OT Jenkums will bring it too.
Seems like people are being harder on Miller than any other player, and it's because of his grit imo. Or something else... (I've heard "thug" because how he dances smh)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

He was not even half as bad as Cade McNown. His entire career, he’d finish the season with more picks than tds
I do. #2 overall + additional picks. I've also said here repeatedly that doubling down and going all in on Mack because you think Mitch is the guy is also a part of Mitch being a bust. Also, i dont care about McNowns stats. That was 20 years ago in a completely different passing era and a lot of QBs were putting up damn near as many INTs as TDs with QB ratings that would be laughed at today.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
There might be some validity to this, miller’s stats and attitude may have looked quite different if Mitch hit him on a million of this overthrows not to mention when he plain just didn’t see him.

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
Yeah I'm not forgiving him getting tossed from a fucking playoff game, especially considering he was literally warned before the game to not engage. He's a moron who is going to get 1-2 contracts then end up homeless or some shit 10 years later

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

the fact that they missed out on 2 stud QBs for that bust makes it even worse

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I appreciate the effort going into the Hail Mary post but rarely do these types of things on teams happen in such a Game of Thrones manner.

It's fun to speculate, but until we have something more concrete, I believe that what we saw is the truth of it and I do think Anthony Miller will be a post June 1st cut.

The Bears look like they will be looking for a veteran presence among the June 1st cuts and as soon as they sign one I think Anthony Miller is then gone.

I think the only chance he has that redemption with the Bears is if there isn't a decent enough veteran among those cuts that can replace Anthony Miller and his spot.

The one thing hidden in all of this is there is a rumor going out that's Tarik Cohen will be moving to wide receiver and take the slot.

Still doesn't leave the Bears with a lot of veteran depth so I think they wait until they get one more vet in before they make any other moves.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
He’s a scrub. I’d take every receiving prospect rounds 1-3 over him. He has terrible hands, runs bad routes, gets taken out of games quickly. Has no value in the slot, and maybe a 4th/5th depth guy as a Y receiver, most likely a career special teams player. His speed was what was supposed to make him a unique player and I haven’t seen it at the next level. Combined with the playoff fuck ups he won’t be missed lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He’s a scrub. I’d take every receiving prospect rounds 1-3 over him. He has terrible hands, runs bad routes, gets taken out of games quickly. Has no value in the slot, and maybe a 4th/5th depth guy as a Y receiver, most likely a career special teams player. His speed was what was supposed to make him a unique player and I haven’t seen it at the next level. Combined with the playoff fuck ups he won’t be missed lol
Bearsbud liked this post

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I’m more concerned on how much Miller wants to be in Chicago. He did an interview last season after a loss and he seemed fed up with Nagy and crew.

If I was in the front office, I’d rather cut Wims and open up a clear line of communication with Miller.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Real talk though, I believe Miller was frustrated with the offense and with Mitch. The offense was convoluted and he wasn't getting the ball regardless if he was open or not with one read mitch on the field

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I may be biased because I loved the Miller pick from the beginning and thought he'd be a star, but I don't think he's as bad as his numbers show. I think he just got frustrated after the first year. Shit, if my QB kept missing me every time I was fucking open down the field, I'd be frustrated too. Now, he obviously didn't help himself with all the dumb issues but I'm willing to give him another chance with a new QB and fresh beginning.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You could put out there Mooney and get at least as good blocking and better routes. :p

Last edited: