For all of you ****ing Anthony Miller H8ERS, YOU KNOW WHOMST YOU ARE

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Dude dropped 2 certain TD passes to start the year. I also didn't see much gamebreaking change of speed or acceleration from him. At the moment he hasn't demonstrated a great value to the offense.

Hopefully he humbled himself this offseason. No one wanted to trade for him while still on his cheap rookie contract. He may not get much of another chance. Its up to him to earn playing time, but I personally see Byrd beating him out an getting more reps than him.

mecha

Liked Posts:
dear HHM,

you can say fuck at CCS. we fucking say fuck very frequently. your ironic innocent humor isn't funny, much the same as Grimson's declaring everyone boomers or making reference to Walter Payton crying in a broom closet after Super Bowl XX.

signed,
a supporter of the HHM/Grimson movement

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
dear HHM,

you can say fuck at CCS. we fucking say fuck very frequently. your ironic innocent humor isn't funny, much the same as Grimson's declaring everyone boomers or making reference to Walter Payton crying in a broom closet after Super Bowl XX.

signed,
a supporter of the HHM/Grimson movement
It's not meant to be funny tbh. I'm just not really into cursing personally

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Been thinking about this for the past few days ever since Pace snagged up Fields.

Not only did he make all of our WR better with this pick, I think Miller will return to the highly productive target we saw in his career infancy,

AND

I think that the last season's performance that created such a bandwagon of HATERs of Antmill should really be looked at with fresh, thankful eyes.

Here's the deal. Literally all teh haters wanted him cut because he was freelancing, fighting, getting frustrated, etc. He didn't look himselve. He took steps backwards. YOU ALL WANT TO CUT HIM.

It didn't happen. Nagy didn't even yell at him when he got tossed that one time.

Why is that?

Well my take (hot as the sun) is that Nagy and him had a plan. He was going to seal Mitchell's fate. He wasn't going to be the stud he could be and have Mitchell return a bear. Nagy basically, like a master of 4 D chess, charged Miller with a purpose - MAKE MITCH LOOK BAD, MAKE HIM CRY. GET THAT BOI OUTTA HERE.

YALL SHOULD BE THANKING ANTMILL IMHO

He's like 90% of the reason Mitchell got released.

And now with Fields? ANTMILL IS BACK BABY!

#babybackantmill

GET IT!

:speechless:

???

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I can't wait for antmill to put the entire NFL on notice and become a top 5 WR. Then I better not see some of you singing his praises like you knew he had it in him the entire time. There's only like 5 of us who have consistently felt that way.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not much of an angle. Miller ran bad routes, had drops and is a head case. A new QB doesn’t solve any of those problems.
You miss the point of the op.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Raises hand. Wanted to trade him. Pace tried. No takers. Did we ever need him more than in last year's playoff game with Mooney out? What happened?
He should be in the slot but you expect those guys to have a good feel for route adjustments and lanes. Hasn't shown any of that so far. Doesn't use blockers on quick outs and runs into defenders instead etc. He's got the the want to and physical tools but head/vision is an issue.

Last edited:

discplayer

Liked Posts:
I've been very hard on Ant Millly Mill. But we know he was frustrated because he had the worst draft bust in Bears history throwing him the ball. Its very discouraging. You saw it on the face of Robinson too. Mitch is a career killer. If we're giving the franchise ruiner Pace another chance, why cant we give one to Miller?
Because he’s not very good?

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Agree entirely. Anthony Miller is a damn good football player that hasn’t achieved a fraction of the success his play should translate to. He’s gonna ball out and that negative energy he brought last season will disappear.
Ok. And you know this because...?

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
Soon after Mitch made Antmill hit a Saints player and be ejected from a playoff game when Mooney was already unavailable.

Nagy to Miller “don’t cry Anthony, there are retards on ccs who will love and defend you no matter how stupid and awful your play is”
C4B75461-02B7-4ABA-8B76-FF13ECF3DE64.jpeg

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Raises hand. Wanted to trade him. Pace tried. No takers. Did we ever need him more than in last year's playoff game with Mooney out? What happened?
He should be in the slot but you expect those guys to have a good feel for route adjustments and lanes. Hasn't shown any of that so far. Doesn't use blockers on quick outs and runs into defenders instead etc. He's got the the want to and physical tools but head/vision is an issue.
Kinda like David Terrell, eh?