Former Jets scout calls Caleb Williams the most mentally weak prospect he's ever seen - says he's closer to Johnny Manziel than Patrick Mahomes

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
So, I looked it up, and it was Tom reminiscing on how hard it was waiting until the 6th round to be drafted. Apparently this was from an espn show in 2011.

So, completely different venue, not during or after a football game, not when he has the QB expectations on him, but for a television show asking him to reminisce about a hard moment in his life.

Context fucking matters guys - you can't just pull random people crying out of your ass and say its the same.

Show me a time where Tom cried or flat sobbed after a loss while he had the pads on.
aaron-donald-crying.jpg
jalen-ramsey-jaguars-loss-crying-sideline-videopng.png
FKZf0IrXsAI3UyH.png

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
What an irony that Buffalo traded their pick to KC, who in turn drafted Mahomes with that Buffalo pick, and then Mahomes becomes Buffalo's downfall in subsequent playoff loses.
I know!

Mentioning Buffalo there were some pretty terrible scouting reports on Josh Allen as well.

The point I’m making is I think we have to take a shot with Williams. The Bears are the most risk averse franchise in the league. They constantly play not to lose both on the field and off it, and the result of that is a lot of losing. CW could fail but he could also be one of the best QBs in the league. I like Justin but I don’t think he can, he just isn’t a good enough passer.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Holy chit @Mighty Joe Young how do you put on this display and think that you're an e gladiator with a whole crowd out here cheering you on????

It's embarrassing. Athletes cry my dude, anyone who has an extreme emotional investment in something has propensity to cry.

You probably cried when Trump lost and probably cry when they run out of bottomless riblets at Applebee's because of you.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Holy chit @Mighty Joe Young how do you put on this display and think that you're an e gladiator with a whole crowd out here cheering you on????

It's embarrassing. Athletes cry my dude, anyone who has an extreme emotional investment in something has propensity to cry.

You probably cried when Trump lost and probably cry when they run out of bottomless riblets at Applebee's because of you.
When did Applebee’s offer bottomless riblets??

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I know!

Mentioning Buffalo there were some pretty terrible scouting reports on Josh Allen as well.

The point I’m making is I think we have to take a shot with Williams. The Bears are the most risk averse franchise in the league. They constantly play not to lose both on the field and off it, and the result of that is a lot of losing. CW could fail but he could also be one of the best QBs in the league. I like Justin but I don’t think he can, he just isn’t a good enough passer.
When the Bears have the chance to take the best QB prospect to come along in many years and you have a very popular QB in place it is a tough decision to make. This is where Poles has to take emotion out of that decision and do what is best for the team. Trade Fields, draft Williams, move on.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I know!

Playing not to lose, which I agree with, has to do with present ownership.....Papa Bear and one of his 'tree' disciples, Ditka, played to win. Not only to win, but to kick ass and take names.....lol....however, I realize most on the board weren't around for those two Bear Greats.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Good Shit.

1.8 million views in 3 days. WOW!!!!!

norton63

Liked Posts:
Dude has Caleb Williams projected as a 4th round QB.
:jonesy:
Here's his rankings for the draft.
Rattler
Penix
Milton III
Nix
Maye
Daniels
Williams.
Poles should draft Drake Maye or Jaden Daniels
Dude has Caleb Williams projected as a 4th round QB.
:jonesy:
Here's his rankings for the draft.
Rattler
Penix
Milton III
Nix
Maye
Daniels
Williams.
Poles should draft Drake Maye or Jaden Daniels.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Former NFL scouts need to come out of the woodwork and eat too when there's a draft buffet in front of them. 15 min of fame won't last forever.

Lurk McGurk

Liked Posts:
Would we classify this as ugly cry, hyperventilating, or where does this land on the cry spectrum? The audio on this one....

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Would we classify this as ugly cry, hyperventilating, or where does this land on the cry spectrum? The audio on this one....

It's classified as a G.O.A.T cry, and it was after his father had been brutally murdered so let's leave MJJ out of the soft shit Caleb pulled.

Bust

Liked Posts:
It's classified as a G.O.A.T cry, and it was after his father had been brutally murdered so let's leave MJJ out of the soft shit Caleb pulled.

jaw and hand. only 2 body parts salvageable for dna #BRUTAL

1. Michael Jordan’s dad was an unidentified John Doe in a swamp in South Carolina. He was cremated before he was identified.​

In August 1993, a fisherman found a body draped over a tree limb in a South Carolina swamp with a gunshot wound to the chest. With the body badly decomposed and no missing person report matching the description of the dead man, an autopsy was performed, the jaws and hands were preserved for later identification, and the man’s body was cremated several days later.