Former Packers DC Mike Pettine joining Bears Staff

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
He needs to go explain to Nagy how he shuts down the Bears Offense.....

Edit: I'm late to the party, but the it was the thought that counts...

Bust

Liked Posts:
Packers made a mistake firing him. His defenses were actually pretty decent there.

I don't think he wanted to be there. Packers offered him an extension season before last and he turned it down.

Last edited:

discplayer

Liked Posts:
I think it’s a smart move by Pettine in that he knows he may set himself up to be named the next HC, if D plays well but O - and Nagy - continues to stink it up.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
isn't this really just the Bears teabagging the Packers the way my stepson used to do in Halo when he would kill someone and run over to their body and give them the works

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
isn't this really just the Bears teabagging the Packers the way my stepson used to do in Halo when he would kill someone and run over to their body and give them the works
Teabagging in Halo is and always will be a legendary move! How dare you compare that to the hiring of Pettine.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Packers haven’t been a great defense so my initial thought was that if they don’t want him than maybe he’s not a good coach and should do something else lol but I was just joking about that part. But I didn’t know much about him, and it seems like many think the Packers made a mistake so I’m with it. Hope he kills it.
So your joke bombed, and now you're trying to get out of it?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did they vet him to see if a secret agent shill for GB? He might send coded messages up to GB telling Rodgers what Bears will be doing!? Close ey & short leash on this guy!! haa

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now add JJ and forget Wentz.