Forte claims Cutler quit in the NFCCG

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Cutler’s lack of give a F’s will never help with benefit of the doubt.

I personally believe Cutler was a tough SOB. He proved it throughout his career. The fact that he wasn’t physically hobbling before he was taken out didn’t help in optics.

Worst game I’ve ever been too.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah he was legit hurt that game. He did however quit on the Bears during multiple games in his final couple seasons. Cutler was a big time loser and quitter but not in that game.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
everyone that watched during that era knows Cutler quit during games sometimes, whether he went out or not.

can't tell me you didn't notice those times where Cutler turned all fuck it and just started hucking the ball like a petulant bitch

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
everyone that watched during that era knows Cutler quit during games sometimes, whether he went out or not.

can't tell me you didn't notice those times where Cutler turned all fuck it and just started hucking the ball like a petulant bitch
Yep. Sometimes it was real early in a game too. It's like when the current team goes down 10 points and you know they won't come out of it. Jay felt the same way when they would go down a single score in the first. He clearly stopped giving a shit. The fact that he's the best QB the Bears have had since Luckman is just a testament to how terrible this franchise has been.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He got sacked so much in 2010 that dumb Martz offense.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
LOL.....this doesn't surprise me. It just further shows jay wasn't a leader and didn't have the respect of the players.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Imagine an OC super invested into your success that works with you 5+ days a week and 6-8 hours a day. Imagine what you would have had to do to that person to make him want to anonymously diss you to 10+ million people and risk his career in the process.

His dislike of Cutler was so strong in that moment that he was willing to risk everything for a calculated one liner. That thought just always made me laugh. Safe to say, Cutler was not well liked.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
This is silly. Saying he quit is ridiculous. The guy got sacked because of his shitty o line alot and never threw them under the bus.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
I’m not a Cutler fan by any stretch but who tf cares at this point? Retired Bears players that aren’t from the 85 team have been annoying as shit the last few years. None of you won anything, humble yourself.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I’m not a Cutler fan by any stretch but who tf cares at this point? Retired Bears players that aren’t from the 85 team have been annoying as shit the last few years. None of you won anything, humble yourself.
The ones from the 85 team are annoying as well.