Forte defends Cutler

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is really more of an indication of what a classy guy Forte is. And less of a "back pat" to Cutler.

In reading the article, he's not really defending Jays play as much as he is defending what the media says about his sideine demeanor. Which, is what it is.

Well done by Forte. But the angle this reporter took is off a bit.

What else did you expect out of the chicity crowd?!?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, it goes to showing good leadership. Kinda why the locker room turned on him 2 years ago. If you lose a lot and act like you don't give a fuck in the process, who needs ya?

The locker room turned on the coaches.....the coaches made it a shit show, not Cutler.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's why they were shopping Cutler the following year.

That team just QUIT. They let their love for Lovie and company turn into a downright embarrassment to professional anything.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
forte is a pro. He never seems to talk out of turn or throw anyone under the bus. i am not sure if he is really defending cutler as much as he is defending qbs in general for getting too much blame.

lol

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's why they were shopping Cutler the following year.

Different coaches Spartan, one instances has nothing to do with the other.Now that the coaches are praising Cutler will the excuse be they are professionals as well?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
That team just QUIT. They let their love for Lovie and company turn into a downright embarrassment to professional anything.

First year with Trestman, Bears offense was on fire, ignited mostly by McCown. His last year, Trestman just wished he had McCown to go back to but he had nothing. Everybody hopped off the Cutler bandwagon including many of the Cutty fanboy schmucks on this board.
Sadly, they all seem to have returned after Jay Cutler achieved mediocrity last year.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
First year with Trestman, Bears offense was on fire, ignited mostly by McCown. His last year, Trestman just wished he had McCown to go back to but he had nothing. Everybody hopped off the Cutler bandwagon including many of the Cutty fanboy schmucks on this board.
Sadly, they all seem to have returned after Jay Cutler achieved mediocrity last year.

You are on the wagon as well. You broke your code when you defended him against Sparrow.

Welcome Spartan, Refreshments will be served later

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Different coaches Spartan, one instances has nothing to do with the other.Now that the coaches are praising Cutler will the excuse be they are professionals as well?

Excuse? What's their excuse for still losing?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are on the wagon as well. You broke your code when you defended him against Sparrow.

Welcome Spartan, Refreshments will be served later

Just cause I'm not on the Kramer bandwagon doesn't meant I'm on Cutler's. The way I see it the only good thing about Cutler is him saying no to vaccines.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just cause I'm not on the Kramer bandwagon doesn't meant I'm on Cutler's. The way I see it the only good thing about Cutler is him saying no to vaccines.

Keep on denying

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
PiB, you got serious Cutler issues. Its weird.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
They could easily jettison him right now if they wanted to....why not?

It's about money. They can't jettison him now and be stuck with 19 mil in dead money. Next year far more feasible, only 2 mil.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right now if they cut him it would cost an extra two million against the cap.....they have the space to easily do it....They have 19 million in cap space if they released Cutler they would have 17 million....it is very feasible right now.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
and further more if they designate him a post June 1 release they would not take the extra 2 million in cap hit.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Right now if they cut him it would cost an extra two million against the cap.....they have the space to easily do it....They have 19 million in cap space if they released Cutler they would have 17 million....it is very feasible right now.

No, it's past June 1st. No saved money if you cut him now, and 17 mil in dead space. You have it backwards, and pre June 1st.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, it's past June 1st. No saved money if you cut him now, and 17 mil in dead space. You have it backwards, and pre June 1st.

read my next post.........it would only cost the Bears his salary which is fine it would still leave them 19 million in cap space remaining