Forte has the 44th most career touches for a RB in NFL history

AussieBear

Forte can catch the ball and he is smooth in space, but I wouldn't say he is a more complete back than Lynch . Yea he catches the ball better , well that is about it. Lynch has a whole different level in big games and anyone who has watched him can tell u that he can take a game over and be a huge spark. Forte does not have that in his game. Lynch can get you the tough yards Helmet to helmet , Forte has to go outside to get 1 yard and I love Forte, but he can't break too many tackles and he gets tripped up by arm tackles and shoestring, I would like to see someone bring down lynch like that.

yall can have both .. ill take some adrian beaterson

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't be a tool, it don't make you cool.

Plenty of teams have let draftees ride the pine and learn everything before they took over.

Coaches evaluate the player once he is on the team. They can tell during practices and preseason games more about the player than they knew predraft.
And the Cutler haters will tell you.. he's not likely to finish a full 16 game season so he will probably end up playing year one anyway.

After all that you have a very reasonable idea of the draftee and if Cutler sucks as bad as the Cutler haters claim then the draftee will greatly outshine him and it will be obvious you can move on.

This is assuming your coaches "can" evaluate talent. But that is a different problem altogether.

I wasn't talking about the coaching staff. I was talking about the members of this board's mindset.