Fox Sports and the fellatio of Aaron Rogers

Username

Liked Posts:
Jesus F-ing Christ!! The greatest comeback? Fuck you! The Bears beat themselves more than anything else.

I hope the Vikings finish what the Bears started.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think it's stupid to diminish what Rodgers did in the 2nd half of the game. It's meatballish even. It was an incredible performance from him, and he did it while being obviously less than 100%.

Yes, the bears failed hard... that doesn't mean Rodgers didn't play exceptional, even GOAT-esque, given the circumstances.

And yes... I'm a Bears fan... because i know what the classic response is here when you say something positive about a packers player...

I think the Viking mop the floor with the cheesers tho... give me 34-17 Vikings. #bookit

Username

Liked Posts:
Every one will have their points of views. From mine, I see a missed tackle and a dropped interception. Had these been different, Bears would have won the game and everyone would be singing their praises. Aaron, once again, got lucky.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There are no great comebacks without great collapses.

Look at the "We let them off the hook" arizona game in 06.

There were a thousand ways Arizona could have run out the clock on that and sealed it, and limited ways they could shoot themselves in the foot and allow the bears to capitalize with amazing plays and steal the game.

Besides, doing what he did on a bum leg adds to it. Imagine if Urlacher had sat out the first half of the arizona game and come back in for the win. They would have started on his Canton bust immediately following the game.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That fourth quarter was a vintage performance from one of the best to ever play the game. As much as it sucked it's ridiculous to take anything away from Rodgers' greatness. That's a perpetual 6-10 team without that guy.

Username

Liked Posts:
That Arizona game also needs to be remembered for what it was. Yes, the Bears D was lights out that game, but when it came down to it they let Arizona go all the way down the field on the last drive and ONLY reason why they won that game is a missed field goal. Once again, luck.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On top of Rodgers performance, couple that with halftime adjustments, getting the ball out of Rodgers hand quicker in the 2nd half and exploiting Kwiatkowski in pass coverage.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Rodgers is going to go down as a top 5 all time QB... maybe even top 3...

But i guess he just "got lucky" :rolleyes:

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Jesus F-ing Christ!! The greatest comeback? Fuck you! The Bears beat themselves more than anything else.

I hope the Vikings finish what the Bears started.

Couldn't have said it better!! Great post!

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:

1.Brady

2.Rodgers

3.Marino

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JoeyBones21

Liked Posts:
Ah, the irony. Bears fans always hated when the Bears would win and the narrative was the opponent beat themselves. But apparently it's ok to say when it's the Bears losing?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

And I find it funny that if he IS that great of all time, all the Bears fans here that piss and moan when our rookie can't out duel him. Well....duh.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Aaron Rodgers is great. But let's not diminish our collapse. It was a total team effort, and I'm proud of our Bears.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rodgers is great no doubt...but that's partially because the league allows him to be great. The holding that the Packers get away with is astounding. And it's not just against the Bears, watch today's game vs the Vikes....same shit. Rodgers gets to play flag football....you touch him, you pay.