Fox Sports and the fellatio of Aaron Rogers

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's almost as if foot-baw fans enjoy watching good foot-baw players play foot-baw.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
No. I hope the Vikings expose the Packers for what they are, just as the Bears did in the first half.

I think the Packers just exposed how overrated the Vikings offense is, which I said looked very average against the 49ers last week.

Vikings D was garbage as well. They looked like the Bears second half.

Packers have the Bills next week, so 3-0 on the way. :/

Username

Liked Posts:
So what's going to be the narrative this week?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well the Vikings seemingly did everything in their power to not win today. They gave up the special teams TD on the blocked punt and then had their kicker miss what? 3 field goals I think? Yet their offense managed to score more than the Packers'. So what story do you write about that tie?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Rodgers look pissed in the post game interview. Packers pulled a Bears and let the Vikings take that tie.

I do find it funny that the Bears give up 3 TDS, everyone bows down to Rodgers. Packers do allows the same thing this week, crickets.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Well the Vikings seemingly did everything in their power to not win today. They gave up the special teams TD on the blocked punt and then had their kicker miss what? 3 field goals I think? Yet their offense managed to score more than the Packers'. So what story do you write about that tie?
Greatest tie in nfl history.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Minny missed 3 FGs.... that dude walks home.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Dumbass roidboi drew roughing the passer to give Cousins another chance when the pass had been picked off. That is two weeks in a row he extends drives for the opponent at the end of the game. This time it cost them the win.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's stupid to diminish what Rodgers did in the 2nd half of the game. It's meatballish even. It was an incredible performance from him, and he did it while being obviously less than 100%.

Yes, the bears failed hard... that doesn't mean Rodgers didn't play exceptional, even GOAT-esque, given the circumstances.

And yes... I'm a Bears fan... because i know what the classic response is here when you say something positive about a packers player...

I think the Viking mop the floor with the cheesers tho... give me 34-17 Vikings. #bookit

Would you care to recalculate that prediction of 34-17?

Last edited:

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Rodgers is the best QB I have ever seen and the only reason they haven’t won 5 games per year since 08. Of course they are felating him. He is the difference between 11-5 and 4-12 every year.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Dumbass roidboi drew roughing the passer to give Cousins another chance when the pass had been picked off. That is two weeks in a row he extends drives for the opponent at the end of the game. This time it cost them the win.
That was a garbage call though.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Cousins has looked damn good for Minn. I liked their signing when it happened and it is already paying dividends.

The call on Mathews was crap and I hate the Packers. I hate this new NFL. Might as well put an orange vest on the QB and make them off limits to all contact.

If I'm Minn, I'm looking at all available FG kickers right now.

I hate how good Rodgers is. Even with no mobility, the dude is amazing.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
We are paying Trubisky 7 million a year and gave Glennon 16 million a year. We should have given up our Trubisky draft picks to Washington for Cousins in 2017 and given Cousins the money we gave Trubisky and Glennon.

But the idiots on this board and the Bears management value Mack more than a top ten QB.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cousins has looked damn good for Minn. I liked their signing when it happened and it is already paying dividends.

The call on Mathews was crap and I hate the Packers. I hate this new NFL. Might as well put an orange vest on the QB and make them off limits to all contact.

If I'm Minn, I'm looking at all available FG kickers right now.

I hate how good Rodgers is. Even with no mobility, the dude is amazing.

The NFL doesn't want players landing on quarterbacks with their body weight anymore. In fact I am surprised the Bears weren't called for it on the hit that injured Rodgers.