Free Agency news - 2020

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I guess next question could be... how did Foles do with tight ends.
If I remember correctly he did okay...

ertzzz.0-1.gif

FAK!!! Gotta change my pants again!!!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Gordon is overrated needs holes the size of ur mom to run through (trust me that's gaping).

This doesnt even make sense. Think you mean holes the size of your mom's twat or something.

Imagine being so excited about insulting someone's mom on the internet that you forget the punchline.

Do better kid!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
This doesnt even make sense. Think you mean holes the size of your mom's twat or something.

Imagine being so excited about insulting someone's mom on the internet that you forget the punchline.

Do better kid!
No I said what I meant get ur fat jokes in check.

Ps Ur mom is waiting for u in the donutline.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No I said what I meant get ur fat jokes in check.

Ps Ur mom is waiting for u in the donutline.

Except you wouldnt use gaping to describe a fat person. It is either

Gordon is overrated needs holes the size of ur mom to run through (trust me that's enormous). That is a fat joke.

Gordon is overrated needs holes the size of ur mom's twat to run through (trust me that's gaping). That is a joke about the size of a woman's hole.

You're welcome for fixing your poor attempt at humor.

P.S. if you still confused, in an analogy the adjective has to be able to modify the 2 things being compared. So gaping hole and gaping twat. Or enormous hole and enormous mom. Gaping hole and gaping mom doesnt make sense. Hope this helps! Feel free to run that one back!

Last edited:

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Except you wouldnt use gaping to describe a fat person. It is either

Gordon is overrated needs holes the size of ur mom to run through (trust me that's enormous). That is a fat joke.

Gordon is overrated needs holes the size of ur mom's twat to run through (trust me that's gaping). That is a joke about the size of a woman's hole.

You're welcome for fixing your poor attempt at humor.

P.S. if you still confused, in an analogy the adjective has to be able to modify the 2 things being compared. So gaping hole and gaping twat. Or enormous hole and enormous mom. Gaping hole and gaping mom doesnt make sense. Hope this helps! Feel free to run that one back!
Gaping is describing the size of the hole. U must have assburgers, Maybe mild autism.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Gaping is describing the size of the hole. U must have assburgers, Maybe mild autism.

You said the hole was the size of my mom anf then said trust me its gaping. Thus gaping is being used to describe the hole and my mom hence why it makes no sense.

Someone got a low score on the English part of the SAT.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
So, the Irving signing reminds me......did the Bears ever tender a contract to Rashaad Coward? I haven't seen where they did, which would make him an unrestricted FA. Really surprising and disappointing they haven't done anything on the OL, especially if it includes no Coward at this point. Can't go into the draft potentially needing 3 linemen, including one to start at RG and a swing tackle.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I believe Coward was tendered although details are scarce.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Yannick to the Eagles?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Coward is an ERFA I think, which means the Bears have exclusive rights.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OTC has him as a signed ERFA for 2020:
https://overthecap.com/player/rashaad-coward/6177/

For an RFA to be tendered he would have made more $ than $825k.

Yeah I saw that but then spotrac had him as RFA. Then if you look at the NFL.com transactions, they had Coward, RRH and Irving as exclusive rights signings in 2019 but dont say that for Coward in 2020. So really not sure who is right at this point just that it seems he has been tendered.

Edit - Looked it up ERFAs are less than 3 years accrued seasons. RFAs are 3. Coward was on practice squad his first season in 2017 until December ie week 14 and would have been on active roster for 4 games. Accrued seasons are 6 games on roster so 2017 should not have been an acrrued season which means he still only has 2 accrued seasons ie 2018 and 2019.

So I think OTC is correct that he is an ERFA and his salary of 825k is based on league minimum for 3 credited seasons s as credited season is 3 games on roster and he would have had 4 in 2017.

So not sure why NFL.com doesnt appear to reflect that.

Last edited:

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
The Bears should trade a pick for Matt Breida. SF has too many running backs and he was undrafted. They would probably take a late round pick for him. He could split carries with Montgomery.