Free Agency news - 2020

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
$10/year is a deal for someone that can start at both guard and tackle spots. Not sure how that deal looks over the years, but I can see in year 3 that being a total bargain.

He'll be missed along the Eagles OL, but based on what they have you can't pay that much for what would be a backup.

you know the player better than I do but I think we discussed him a month ago. He was the perfect fit for our oline issues. We needed an interior ol but also someone that can play T in case our two turd Ts implode like last season

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is my guy. Hopefully we are one of the 4 teams. He would be great opposite mack. Same amount of pressures last year. Allows us to cut floyd as well or try to find a cheap trade partner.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace still working those phones or is he self quarantined himself with Mitch?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd rather trade for Mullins or sign Sudfeld. No Teddy and definitely no rainbow arm Mariota. I'd take Foles only if it was an Osweiler type trade.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Please spend money on the offense. I am begging you not to put more into the defense.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'd rather trade for Mullins or sign Sudfeld. No Teddy and definitely no rainbow arm Mariota. I'd take Foles only if it was an Osweiler type trade.

I'm good. We aren't in a place to trade for cap relief. We have holes WE need to fill.

Looking more and more like the bears are going mitch as QB1 next year. The only QB I see us getting now is Dalton if we have Cincy eat part of his cap hit(or cincy just cuts him) or mariotta.

Just a big FU to foles at 23 mill, even if they give us a pick how the fuck does that help us now if we are ready to win?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I would just draft someone it’s the best way to have the resources to fill out the roster

msadows

Liked Posts:
I would just draft someone it’s the best way to have the resources to fill out the roster

The issue is tho you can't depend on the draft. Sure a guy like Hurts/Fromm in the 4th/5th would be great, or eason in the 2nd, but you don't know if they fall to you.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The issue is tho you can't depend on the draft. Sure a guy like Hurts/Fromm in the 4th/5th would be great, or eason in the 2nd, but you don't know if they fall to you.
If we keep the defense loaded and fix this running game we can win with the Kyle orton playbook. They are imo wasting time in fa and trade market to fix something that isn’t going to be fixed that way and in fact likely set us back