Free Agency news tracker

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
skrine isnt the best signing but his biggest problem was consistency...pagano being a secondary coach should be able to get the most out of him

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nope we just gave up our comp pick for Callahan to sign buster. It’s a horrible move just use sherick or whatever his name is he is better than buster anyways.

All pace had to do was sign hunt and then do nothing until draft and June 1st cuts but the guy just can’t help himself it seems.
Aaron Lynch likely to sign at a level that will be cancelled by the Skrine contract which would be a 6th rnd comp pick. Callahan and Amos still should garner better comp picks unless Pace signs others to cancel those out.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don’t remember him kicking a double doink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is saying he is the guy who allowed the ref to catch the ball after the double doink

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Adam Jahns - "#Bears coach Matt Nagy in October on nickel back Buster Skrine, who is now expected to be signed: "He’s one of the better nickels in this league, if not the best. I mean, he’s good. He’s a good nickel in there.""

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He's talking about the game winning catch by G.Tate that gave them the lead and i think it was 4th down. Or was it a 2 point conversion?

Yeah and I’m referencing how that didn’t end our season

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Mike Davis and the #Bears agree to a 2-year deal worth $6M, source said. It has a max value of $7M

That's pretty cheap. Might make them more comfortable to trade Howard now with Davis on the roster and drafting a rookie RB.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I caution people to think we have a team that can win 10 games a year just yet. Our division was down last year, we had great health, our schedule sucked, and our qb hasn't proven he can carry a roster deep into the playoffs. I hope we prove last year wasnt a fluke, but I am concerned with getting worse on the side of the ball that carried us.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Rapoport-"Mike Davis and the #Bears agree to a 2-year deal worth $6M, source said. It has a max value of $7M. https://t.co/1zpIUBIyyt"

Rise

Liked Posts:
No if Callahan gets anywhere around $9 mil per then we'll still get a comp pick but it'll just be like a 5th or 6th rounder.

Yeah that sucks! Look at the value of picks I mean why give that up even if it is one round for some average joe like this? It’s not the way to do things you buy one year and sell the next. This was the perfect sell year. That’s just how I see it but I guess if buster plays great I’ll understand. Highly doubt it though.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Rapoport -"Sources: The #Chiefs are expected to sign standout S Tyrann Mathieu, swiping him from the #Texans. The deal should eclipse $12M per year."

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Aaron Lynch likely to sign at a level that will be cancelled by the Skrine contract which would be a 6th rnd comp pick. Callahan and Amos still should garner better comp picks unless Pace signs others to cancel those out.

Good call. I didn't even think about Lynch getting signed. Even if we re-signed Lynch though and Callahan gets $9 mil per or around that well still get a lower comp pick.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Rapoport -"Sources: The #Chiefs are expected to sign standout S Tyrann Mathieu, swiping him from the #Texans. The deal should eclipse $12M per year."

Oh yeah Amos is outta here

I really thought with how deep the safety free agency was that the price tag for them would come down.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’m just going to stop freaking out until it all plays out. Work has me stressed, to be honest I am still salty as hell about Hunt and Gould I’m in full meatball mode.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Adam Jahns - "#Bears coach Matt Nagy in October on nickel back Buster Skrine, who is now expected to be signed: "He’s one of the better nickels in this league, if not the best. I mean, he’s good. He’s a good nickel in there.""

Nagy better stick with offense....lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah and I’m referencing how that didn’t end our season

I get what you were saying but it was a big reason, as big as the doink doink? No but still that was a big reason.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Oh yeah Amos is outta here

I really thought with how deep the safety free agency was that the price tag for them would come down.

Yeah we have to pay Jackson and Fuller and apparently buster lol, the others are going to be replacements and vets has to be that way. We can’t pay Amos big money as much as I like him he has to go unless he takes like $4 million which he won’t.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah that sucks! Look at the value of picks I mean why give that up even if it is one round for some average joe like this? It’s not the way to do things you buy one year and sell the next. This was the perfect sell year. That’s just how I see it but I guess if buster plays great I’ll understand. Highly doubt it though.

Can't say i disagree with you on that but i'm gonna trust that Pace has a plan. Everyone knows i'm a big Pace believer but i was also looking forward to having two high comp picks as well.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I eat dinner and come back to find out Pace has been dumpster diving before FA even begins...