Free Agency news tracker

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Davis is a really good signing, teamed him up with a rookie. Skrine played on a terrible defense, he wont be on a bad defense in Chicago.

Still waiting on bell

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Good call. I didn't even think about Lynch getting signed. Even if we re-signed Lynch though and Callahan gets $9 mil per or around that well still get a lower comp pick.
A 6th or 7th rnd comp doesn't just lower a hire comp picks value it cancels it completely. If you gain and lose the same # of comp picks elig players you get none regardless of value. Here is the only exception.

The formula will occasionally award a “net value” compensatory pick for a team if that team loses and gains an equal number of CFAs, but the value of the CFAs lost is considerably greater than the value of CFAs gained. Adam once observed that the difference needs to be at least 50%, and this is the difference that OTC’s program will currently use unless additional information suggests otherwise. Net value compensatory picks are always 7th round picks, and they are always placed in order immediately after the regular 7th round compensatory picks.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
One more and I'm done: "He's a complete liability on the field. Defensive Holding calls on important plays, missed tackles. Y'all f'd up"

Lol the thread is from their subreddit and goes on and on. Not looking good as of today for him.

Well for the people that pay attention to football B.Skrine has played NB, CB and S for teams and he hasn't been great at CB and/or S so maybe we need to see what he can do on a good defense and playing NB, not CB or S for us.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Would much rather have Buster Hymen

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well for the people that pay attention to football B.Skrine has played NB, CB and S for teams and he hasn't been great at CB and/or S so maybe we need to see what he can do on a good defense and playing NB, not CB or S for us.

Lol as if u scouted skrine. He is garbage. You are literally caping for garbage when Pace could have gone hard after Bell. Were your parents brother and sister?

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Man I’m so pumped right now! We got Buster Skrine AND Mike Davis?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Brad _OTC - "With the Bears signing of Buster Skrine ($5.5M APY) and Mike Davis ($3M APY), they are now not likely to receive any compensatory draft picks in 2020, even with the departure of Adrian Amos and Bryce Callahan.

Could potentially land a 7th round "net value" comp pick at most"

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I don't know what this is but please tell me you finally put me on your ignore list? Please tell Grimmy and Vu to do the same if so and if not then please put me on your ignore list asap.

Next

Please shut the fuck up.... That is all

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll admit I don't watch enough jets games so I'll reserve judgement on him for now. Just said it's not looking good based off the jets fans opinions. maybe he pissed them off a couple games that just stick out in their minds.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Lol as if u scouted skrine. He is garbage. You are literally caping for garbage when Pace could have gone hard after Bell. Were your parents brother and sister?

:tiptoe:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
He ran the ball well for the Seahawks last season... They were in a three back rotation at times so it was limited opportunities when Carson was healthy

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Please shut the fuck up.... That is all

You wanna suck on my what? I don't fly that way kid....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Carry on

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Rapoport - "The #Jets are close to deal with former #Bears WR Josh Bellamy, source said. Potentially another WR on the board after signing Jamison Crowder."

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
The #Jets are close to deal with former #Bears WR Josh Bellamy, source said. Potentially another WR on the board after signing Jamison Crowder.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Rapoport - "The #Jets are close to deal with former #Bears WR Josh Bellamy, source said. Potentially another WR on the board after signing Jamison Crowder."

Javon Wims stand up

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
lol at actually wanting to sign Bell

Bell is gonna end up with some team like the jets who will overpay just to steal headlines from the giants. No sound team wants bell for the kind of money he is demanding. Why would the Bears want to buck recent trends concerning rb’s that appear to work well. Would be stupid to waste so much on the position. And Pittsburgh basically ran him into the ground anyway. I know he had lastbhearboff but I don’t care. He was getting 400+ touches for years there and the gas tank has to be getting low. This isn’t 1998. Would be straight up dumb to give him crazy money, especially at the expense of being able to sign anybody else.