Free Agency news tracker

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Rapoport - "The #Jets are close to deal with former #Bears WR Josh Bellamy, source said. Potentially another WR on the board after signing Jamison Crowder."

We lost our mojo.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think there is going to be a surprise signing when free agency opens for the Bears, especially after adding more cap space today.
Do you guys want to see Buster Skrine and Mike Davis with loss of 9 million cap AND comp picks or Tolliver and Nall?

For fucks sakes what are they doing?

Pace is an idiot again!!!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Rapoport - "The #Jets are close to deal with former #Bears WR Josh Bellamy, source said. Potentially another WR on the board after signing Jamison Crowder."

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
What the fuck we lost one of the biggest glue guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitchapalooza

shut the fuck up, this is the Free Agency thread. Stop starting random drama. Go in the other 90 Special person threads to do that

Rise

Liked Posts:
lol at actually wanting to sign Bell

Bell is gonna end up with some team like the jets who will overpay just to steal headlines from the giants. No sound team wants bell for the kind of money he is demanding. Why would the Bears want to buck recent trends concerning rb’s that appear to work well. Would be stupid to waste so much on the position. And Pittsburgh basically ran him into the ground anyway. I know he had lastbhearboff but I don’t care. He was getting 400+ touches for years there and the gas tank has to be getting low. This isn’t 1998. Would be straight up dumb to give him crazy money, especially at the expense of being able to sign anybody else.

Yeah who wants bell when you can get buster skrine! Honestly I didn’t want them to sign anyone including Amos and Callahan but if they were going to sign a fa make it a star or it’s not worth it. What they did is in my opinion worst case scenario. Signed average players that negate comp picks for good players.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Didnt know bellamy was even a f.a this year.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
shut the fuck up, this is the Free Agency thread. Stop starting random drama. Go in the other 90 Special person threads to do that

Who you calling drama? Bitch we just signed two dudes i don't know, the sky is fucking falling

Rise

Liked Posts:
Brad _OTC - "With the Bears signing of Buster Skrine ($5.5M APY) and Mike Davis ($3M APY), they are now not likely to receive any compensatory draft picks in 2020, even with the departure of Adrian Amos and Bryce Callahan.

Could potentially land a 7th round "net value" comp pick at most"

Its infuriating how stupid this is. We just potentially gave 2 4th round picks away and for what? Average joe players I am just so disappointed in this. I really thought Pace was smarter than this but apparently not.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Bears players can finally sleep well knowing their wives and girlfriends are now safe with Bellamy in NY

Mitchapalooza

Who you calling drama? Bitch we just signed two dudes i don't know, the sky is fucking falling

I only know of Buster Skrine because of madden. He's always that fringe CB that's like an 80 overall that you sign in FA after simming the first year of franchise mode.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I only know of Buster Skrine because of madden. He's always that fringe CB that's like an 80 overall that you sign in FA after simming the first year of franchise mode.

80 overall? What was Bryce's?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Its infuriating how stupid this is. We just potentially gave 2 4th round picks away and for what? Average joe players I am just so disappointed in this. I really thought Pace was smarter than this but apparently not.

If these guys perform no one will really gaf about any draft picks

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I'm cool with the Davis and Skrines signings. Shit...Nagy watched enough tape on Skrines to call him possibly the best slot corner in the league. He obviously does something that Nagy thinks will fit very well in the defensive scheme. As far as Davis, I watched him a few games and said why are they taking him out? He runs hard as hell and Seattle runs a lot of shotgun stuff so he can run out of the gun, something Howard really struggled with. As far as comp picks, I'm cracking up how pissed people are over losing 4th round picks.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

He's talking about your buddy SHM who keeps following me around and derailing this thread with posts that have nothing to do with football. You got it now?