Free Agency news tracker

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears look like they are not making a splash. Does not look like they are going to make overpayments for positions.

I know it’s boring, but Bears have a core and they are not going to big time spend.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
*deleted this list on accident*

Thoughts from jets fans on "buster":

"He loves a good penalty once or 300 times a game..."

"He sucks and gets so so so many penalties"

"This is exactly it, no need for any other comments. Surprised he is still getting paid to play football"

"Okay slot corner, good blitzer, makes a good amount of dumb penalties though"

"Tries hard, but he's a penalty machine. Will occasionally show you moments of brilliance but you will largely be frustrated with him"

"He is prone to penalties and will have awful, meltdown games at times."
If Pagano can get something out of him that'd be awesome. Hopefully a lot of disguised slot blitzes.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bellamy

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Following Following @RapSheet
This deal is expected to come in at 2 years, $7M max, source said. He gets $2.75M fully guaranteed at signing.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm cool with the Davis and Skrines signings. Shit...Nagy watched enough tape on Skrines to call him possibly the best slot corner in the league. He obviously does something that Nagy thinks will fit very well in the defensive scheme. As far as Davis, I watched him a few games and said why are they taking him out? He runs hard as hell and Seattle runs a lot of shotgun stuff so he can run out of the gun, something Howard really struggled with. As far as comp picks, I'm cracking up how pissed people are over losing 4th round picks.

I was with you until you acted like 4th round picks are worthless. Giving a guy like Pace two 4th round picks is something that makes me very happy and i would expect at least one of them to at the very least be a starter in at least one of defense, offense or special teams. If a 4th round pick makes the 53 man roster then i think that's a good draft pick and Pace has shown very well with mid round picks.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
The Bellamy Signing should offset the Davis signing in terms of comp picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:
There are a lot of fans who really should read more and write less.

People bitching about today's activity or lack thereof.

The Bears were very clearly not in position to be a player this year as they were last year. And the roster reflects that. Not nearly the holes we have had in the past.

Fans who loved getting Mack now blame the GM for not having tons of cap room - though the team has few glaring needs.

First fucking day, and we have the knuckleheads with their torches and pitchforks out.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Adrian Amos
@SmashAmos38
Hard times don’t last .. life is full of ups and downs keep plugging away because regardless.What’s for you is for you #blessed
7:38 PM - 11 Mar 2019

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Again. You are an annoying angry idiot. Please find another message board to muck up with your lameness.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
There are a lot of fans who really should read more and write less.

People bitching about today's activity or lack thereof.

The Bears were very clearly not in position to be a player this year as they were last year. And the roster reflects that. Not nearly the holes we have had in the past.

Fans who loved getting Mack now blame the GM for not having tons of cap room - though the team has few glaring needs.

First fucking day, and we have the knuckleheads with their torches and pitchforks out.

Bunch of whiny little bitches.

Oh and Go Bears

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
With Bellamy likely signing elsewhere the list of Bears potential comp picks or pick cancellations are growing.

Likely leaving FA's that can garner a comp pick.

Amos
Callahan
Lynch
Bellamy
Cunningham
Maybe even K White.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I'm cool with the Davis and Skrines signings. Shit...Nagy watched enough tape on Skrines to call him possibly the best slot corner in the league. He obviously does something that Nagy thinks will fit very well in the defensive scheme. As far as Davis, I watched him a few games and said why are they taking him out? He runs hard as hell and Seattle runs a lot of shotgun stuff so he can run out of the gun, something Howard really struggled with. As far as comp picks, I'm cracking up how pissed people are over losing 4th round picks.
Agreed. Plus if we signed bigger named FAs, doesn't mean we'd get comp picks.

Apparently we went for older vet Weddle, but lost out to Rams. We're in competition without much $$. Comp picks are nice, but it's not always an option; and certainly not the priority.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Adrian Amos
@SmashAmos38
Hard times don’t last .. life is full of ups and downs keep plugging away because regardless.What’s for you is for you #blessed
7:38 PM - 11 Mar 2019

Can someone translate this for me? Thanks

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Every game I watched of the Jets this year (minus Bears) featured Skrine getting multiple penalties and nearly ejected at least once.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Im all for everything R.Pace does even though you all hate the guy. Today he made some good signings of M.Davis and B.Skrine. We may not get comp picks for A.Amos or B.Callahan but I trust R.Pace even though most of you don’t.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Again. You are an annoying angry idiot. Please find another message board to muck up with your lameness.

Well damn, after giving it much thought............i'm gonna go with a big fat fucking NO...I'm staying. :elephant: