Free Agency news tracker

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Dont make me quote the tweets again.

Its been bears jets ravens for about 24 hours now.

Ravens are out due to reported Ingram signing. Raiders are being reported as a late signing

The post made it sound like new information. Haven't seen the Bears mentioned in a single report for Bell since the tweet a few days ago.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We can't afford to sign Bell to that type of contract. And even if we could, you shouldn't give a RB that type of money. They are not important enough anymore.

He’s a guy on his own that can account for 2000 yards from los he is worth more than a wr. As long as he doesn’t puff puff pass he’s worth every penny

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
yea.,..no. I was cool with 15m. 17-20 is insane.

15 is the limit for me as well. We can’t throw our entire piggy bank at him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the Bears sign him for that amount to see how quickly yall back track and try and say this is an amazing deal for the Bears

msadows

Liked Posts:
We can't afford to sign Bell to that type of contract. And even if we could, you shouldn't give a RB that type of money. They are not important enough anymore.

Bell sorta is. We'd have two runningbacks capable of over 1,500 yards, through the AIR, being on the field at the same time.

It would make this offense insane.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I hope the Bears sign him for that amount to see how quickly yall back track and try and say this is an amazing deal for the Bears

I'd still be happy, but thats an insane amount of money.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

What would you expect me to do? March to Halas Hall and call for Pace’s head? I’d say we overpaid for a fantastic player. It happens.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What would you expect me to do? March to Halas Hall and call for Pace’s head? I’d say we overpaid for a fantastic player. It happens.

No shit, I just think its an insane amount of money.

Still a good problem to have. Point is if we don't get him because of the money situation, I'll completely understand.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

you missed the part where I said

to see how quickly yall back track and try and say this is an amazing deal for the Bears

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
That’s what’s is circling around my sources and the web do your own research

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was only asking if it was actual information or just you speculating. Do my own research...YOU posted it asshat.

Liked Posts:
We would be hurt for the next couple years but it would also depend on language. Look how much money we made available with mack.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I like how Bell is having fun with this creating the suspense but he’s approaching lebron cringe level with this. All he needs now is a espn show to make his decision

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I think the bears are at 15 a year on a winning team and he don’t have to deal with the the stealers being in the nfc. And he has the jets and raiders that are rebuilding and offering a few mil more a year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I like how Bell is having fun with this creating the suspense but he’s approaching lebron cringe level with this. All he needs now is a espn show to make his decision

Correct. This is getting annoying.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
21 year for three years add whatever you want to the back of the deal that's prob what it will take

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk