Free Agency news tracker

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
And you missed where I said overpaid. You can’t really get an amazing deal if you overpay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't think I needed to spell this out for a techsavvy sports fan like yourself

I hope the Bears sign him for that amount to see how quickly yall back trackand try and say this is an amazing deal for the Bears

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
as long as bell doesnt end up with raiders...i'd like the raiders 2nd rd pick they give to the bears in 2020 to be as high as possible meaning that they suck in 2019...having bell would ensure at least a few more wins

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I hope the Bears sign him for that amount to see how quickly yall back track and try and say this is an amazing deal for the Bears
Fuck that! 15 million for a running back.... No thank you.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I didn't think I needed to spell this out for a techsavvy sports fan like yourself

“That amount” was $20M or north of $15M. That’s called over paying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
as long as bell doesnt end up with raiders...i'd like the raiders 2nd rd pick they give to the bears in 2020 to be as high as possible meaning that they suck in 2019...having bell would ensure at least a few more wins

Good point. Raiders with Antonio Brown and Bell... Carr doesnt suck.. so yeah they could easily be 7-9 , 8-8 team. Sucks for our draft pick

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fuck that! 15 million for a running back.... No thank you.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I like Bell and would not complain if he were on the Bears (for fantasy purposes I would love to see it), but the way RB's are coming out of college and stepping right into a starting role...there really isn't a need to break the bank on one in FA. I think it would be hilarious to see those who said they wouldn't want bell at that price to back track and say how great a deal Pace did...similar to when the Bears got Mack

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I like Bell and would not complain if he were on the Bears (for fantasy purposes I would love to see it), but the way RB's are coming out of college and stepping right into a starting role...there really isn't a need to break the bank on one in FA. I think it would be hilarious to see those who said they wouldn't want bell at that price to back track and say how great a deal Pace did...similar to when the Bears got Mack

Yep. But sucks that this year's RB class is not merely average (at best) and is also one of the slowest.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yep. But sucks that this year's RB class is not merely average (at best) and is also one of the slowest.

With both Cohen and Davis the Bears probably don't have to prioritize RB this draft. But there is some talent to be had in the mid rounds at RB

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Confirmed: Bell has signed with the Ravens.

Mitchapalooza

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Meanwhile… the #Ravens have been in discussing with RB Mark Ingram on a potential deal, which makes sense as he’s parting ways with the #Saints. They’re the favorites for Ingram.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
With both Cohen and Davis the Bears probably don't have to prioritize RB this draft. But there is some talent to be had in the mid rounds at RB

Roll into camp with Cohen, Davis, Howard and a rookie. If the rookie looks good trade Howard. If not, at least you know what JH can do.

Mitchapalooza

Ian just said on NFLN that Jets offer seems to be market value (14m-15m) and not the crazy numbers people have been reporting.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Chris mortenson and Louis riddick we’re talking about how great a fit bell would be with the bears and schefter instantly said not happening.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ian just said on NFLN that Jets offer seems to be market value (14m-15m) and not the crazy numbers people have been reporting.

they are also offering years of mediocrity

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Someone compare Ingram vs Mike Davis for me. What's so special about Ingram? Is he a tad speedier?