Free Agency news tracker

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Roll into camp with Cohen, Davis, Howard and a rookie. If the rookie looks good trade Howard. If not, at least you know what JH can do.

I would like to see Howard traded before the draft...but if he doesn't I see your situation playing out (if the Bears don't bring in another vet RB)

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Hearing from my sources that freed up cap room is going to be applied to additional money for Chase Daniel

Mitchapalooza

Connor Hughes
@Connor_J_Hughes
The #Jets have given Le’Veon Bell a deadline to decide if he is going to sign or not, per sources. They’re not waiting forever.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Meanwhile… the #Ravens have been in discussing with RB Mark Ingram on a potential deal, which makes sense as he’s parting ways with the #Saints. They’re the favorites for Ingram.

Good. I'd rather he sign with them than the Bears.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I’m telling you guys the bears are the underdogs here and he could be end up here by the end of the day. The only way he goes to the Jets is if they overpay. The way he goes to the Raiders is because of AB. But if he wants to win he will be a bear. I don’t see the ravens in because he’ll be in the same conference as the Steelers I don’t think he wants that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mitchapalooza

I’m telling you guys the bears are the underdogs here and he could be end up here by the end of the day. The only way he goes to the Jets is if they overpay. The way he goes to the Raiders is because of AB. But if he wants to win he will be a bear. I don’t see the ravens in because he’ll be in the same conference as the Steelers I don’t think he wants that.

your 100 follower source is wrong.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

He’s shown he doesn’t care about winning. Also why wouldn’t he want to play the Steelers twice a year?

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
He’s shown he doesn’t care about winning. Also why wouldn’t he want to play the Steelers twice a year?

For one he doesn’t care for the Steelers so it’s not like he’s trying to get back at them that’s why he didn’t play last year it wasn’t because he was spitting it was because he wanted to be free

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
For one he doesn’t care for the Steelers so it’s not like he’s trying to get back at them that’s why he didn’t play last year it wasn’t because he was spitting it was because he wanted to be free

Not like Amos I think he has chip lol

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kevin Clark

Verified account

@bykevinclark
Follow Follow @bykevinclark
More
The Patriots have applied pretty basic economic principles to roster building for two decades and like 28 teams are completely baffled by it.

(only team to not sign a free agent yet)

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Kevin Clark

Verified account

@bykevinclark
Follow Follow @bykevinclark
More
The Patriots have applied pretty basic economic principles to roster building for two decades and like 28 teams are completely baffled by it.

That’s a bunch of bull

They dip into free agency big every two to three years. People always have this false idea they don’t spend in free agency

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
That's what the GOAT will do for you at QB

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
That’s a bunch of bull

They dip into free agency big every two to three years. People always have this false idea they don’t spend in free agency

People forget the Bears lost out on Gilmore to the Pats.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I never knew the Patriots spend in free agency!