Free Agency news tracker

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Sitting out last year instead of taking the tag was stupid as hell for Bell. Out of football for a year and piss poor optics. RBs simply have no leverage in the NFL. Somehow that was missed by Bell’s camp. I would be hard pressed to give him more than a one year deal at this point to prove that he’s still the same guy.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bell is such a Special person. Lost himself so much money.

I dont blame him for valuing himself but him sitting out that whole year killed him. Im sure he aint going for a one year prove it either. All i know is he can get paid and win here so he needs to make a decision

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd be worried about him having to settle and being disgruntled about it even though it's his own fault.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If any of that report is true some things that come to my mind

Steelers ownership holds a big time respect league wide

We saw what ab antics cost the Steelers in trading him

Could this be teams banding together to nip this players revolt on Steelers before it spreads to other teams? Ab pretty much quit on the team when they were in on playoff hunt. Bell sitting out the year. A new cba negotiation is coming up

Maybe I’m over thinking things idk. We saw how dirty baseball fa is getting could this be nfl version of sticking it to bell

Mitchapalooza

I dont blame him for valuing himself but him sitting out that whole year killed him. Im sure he aint going for a one year prove it either. All i know is he can get paid and win here so he needs to make a decision

He overvalued himself and it's hilarious. Still hope we sign him though.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Dapace70 probably offered him one year 11 million fully guaranteed

Mitchapalooza

I was talking to prideisbears.

i think you have a crush on dabears70. always bringing him up in every thread even if he didn't post in it.

Eyes_Emoji_large.png

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yeah they should just fuck and get it over with already lol. Are they local to each other? Can ccs make this happen? We might be able to get this thread back if it happens lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i think you have a crush on dabears70. always bringing him up in every thread even if he didn't post in it.

Eyes_Emoji_large.png

Yeah they should just fuck and get it over with already lol. Are they local to each other? Can ccs make this happen? We might be able to get this thread back if it happens lol

Maybe u two should do that instead