Free Agency news tracker

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
According to reddit, Jim Trotter was just on NFL Network saying Leveon was in talks with another team but wouldn’t say which one. Hopefully it’s the bears and they can get this deal done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Heard Pace called him personally and made a huge offer but due to the cheap McCaskeys cellar plan, Pace could not hear the response and said, " Did you hear the offer, Ha Ha? Did you hear it? Ha Ha , Ha Ha. And Dix hung up thinking a teammate was pranking him.

:shibe:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
According to reddit, Jim Trotter was just on NFL Network saying Leveon was in talks with another team but wouldn’t say which one. Hopefully it’s the bears and they can get this deal done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bell's trying to up his offers. Some will start pulling them off the table though.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Barr reneged once he found out Bell not coming to Jets?

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Hopefully Ravens sign Ingram and remove him off the table. Not sure why Bears fans would want him beyond the homers that agree with anything the Bears do. Dude is Jordan Howard with a bigger fumbling issue and better history of check down pass catching. He is not the dynamic pass catcher that creates mismatches which is what we need if we going to get rid of Howard.

Yes. I have posed this question to those who like or have watched Ingram. What do people love about him? In what ways doesnt he look much different than Mike Davis? Both decent receivers who dont "run routes" who can run hard, and not speedsters. I am not suggesting that Ingram isnt a lot better.. I am asking those who may have an opinion. From a birds eye point of view.. Mike seems about as good and for 3 mil a better acquisition than 8 mil for Ingram.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Doesn't necessarily mean hes agreed yet. Just the fact that multiple teams are throwing offers at him tells everyone, hes about to get paid.

Reports are that he is being offered approx 2-3 million less than he wants. Jets gave him a deadline - as if they will pull the offer. Riiight.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gatorlandmike says Bears still in on Bell.

Bell to release Super Bowl shuffle remix at midnight.

Clubdub style, live from Chicago.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Gimmee J.Houston, S.Gostkowski (ya gotta think he's already got some kind of verbal with the Pats) and go in house with D.Bush/DHC to replace Amos and save money for draft and whatever in season money we could end up needing.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes. I have posed this question to those who like or have watched Ingram. What do people love about him? In what ways doesnt he look much different than Mike Davis? Both decent receivers who dont "run routes" who can run hard, and not speedsters. I am not suggesting that Ingram isnt a lot better.. I am asking those who may have an opinion. From a birds eye point of view.. Mike seems about as good and for 3 mil a better acquisition than 8 mil for Ingram.

I don't think there were a ton of people fawning over Ingram until it was rumored that the Bears were interested. Once that happened then you had all kinds of people trying to rationalize why it was a good move when the dude really offers nothing all that exciting compared to Howard much less Davis. Not to much his fumbling. There is just a contingent of fans ready to hop on any Bears move.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You just want to argue. It makes complete sense from a competitive standpoint if you READ what's being tweeted.

Only if you have no real idea how players negotiate contracts.

You think a defensive player agreed on Monday, with the understanding that he team would sign Bell, who has yet to decide?

How, exactly, does a team guarantee that to a defensive player?

And to top it off, it isn't like the Jets are out on Bell. Quite the opposite. Other suitors for bell have signed RBs - Baltimore and the Bears, for example.

I don't want to argue. I want people to actually think about what they are saying. Think it through.

You seem to take things very personally, and thus the constant back and forth with anyone who ever posted something that hurt your feelings.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don't think there were a ton of people fawning over Ingram until it was rumored that the Bears were interested. Once that happened then you had all kinds of people trying to rationalize why it was a good move when the dude really offers nothing all that exciting compared to Howard much less Davis. Not to much his fumbling. There is just a contingent of fans ready to hop on any Bears move.

I don't get how anyone thought the Bears were in on Ingram (and frankly I did not see that anywhere credible - only here from some who were simply wishing (for some odd reason).

The Bears moved quickly to reach agreement with a RB, so they seemed to be the last team interested in Ingram.