Free Agency news tracker

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Right? The bears started FA at around 20 mil. If you subtract 3 m for picks and udfas and 3 m for in season signings, that puts them at 14 m. They spent 7 m yesterday. Leaving them with 7 m for the rest of free agency. That's roughly 700k per player if they wanted to acquire 10 more guys (bringing their total to 12 acquisitions).

I don't know if they intended to make a splash move or multiple solid acquisitions, but I do know Biggs is off base.

More over, converting Mack's pay into a signing bonus hurts the Bears more next season when resigning players like whitehair would go into effect. So he's completely wrong on his analysis.

Unless they extend Whitehair now or someone else.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine the coach is a genius and has a massive charade of a “smokescreen.”

Clear cap, go all-in on bell, lose, complete disregard for Howard even signing mike Davis.

Then you go into draft without a need and everyone looking at bears as running back area. Meanwhile we grab a safety or tackle, maybe 3-4 defensive end or Floyd’s replacement.

I’m still rooting for Houston on a 2 year prove it deal. A bargain safety, extend whitehair, and surprise after draft,
Extend Howard.

Mitchapalooza

Imagine the coach is a genius and has a massive charade of a “smokescreen.”

Clear cap, go all-in on bell, lose, complete disregard for Howard even signing mike Davis.

Then you go into draft without a need and everyone looking at bears as running back area. Meanwhile we grab a safety or tackle, maybe 3-4 defensive end or Floyd’s replacement.

I’m still rooting for Houston on a 2 year prove it deal. A bargain safety, extend whitehair, and surprise after draft,
Extend Howard.

kind of hard to throw off teams with a smokescreen when your first pick is in the 3rd round.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Ravens sign Ingram and remove him off the table. Not sure why Bears fans would want him beyond the homers that agree with anything the Bears do. Dude is Jordan Howard with a bigger fumbling issue and better history of check down pass catching. He is not the dynamic pass catcher that creates mismatches which is what we need if we going to get rid of Howard.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
pp,550x550.u2.jpg

Well, I will take the h8 and issue you a compliment.

You're F5 game is

STRONG

now

{srs}

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If the Bears waited until the middle of free agency to restructure their biggest star’s contract just in order to “give them flexibility”, Pace sucks at managing a football team.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If the Bears waited until the middle of free agency to restructure their biggest star’s contract just in order to “give them flexibility”, Pace sucks at managing a football team.

DaPace70 is asleep at the wheel.

:bizarro:

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
James Palmer
@JamesPalmerTV
Broncos former first round pick CB Bradley Roby is signing with the the Texans for 1 year and 10 million, per source.
2:37 PM - 12 Mar 2019

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
James Palmer
@JamesPalmerTV
Broncos former first round pick CB Bradley Roby is signing with the the Texans for 1 year and 10 million, per source.
2:37 PM - 12 Mar 2019

He never turned out to be as great as i thought he was gonna be. He's still good though.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Hopefully Ravens sign Ingram and remove him off the table. Not sure why Bears fans would want him beyond the homers that agree with anything the Bears do. Dude is Jordan Howard with a bigger fumbling issue and better history of check down pass catching. He is not the dynamic pass catcher that creates mismatches which is what we need if we going to get rid of Howard.

And he is older and will cost more makes 0 sense

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He never turned out to be as great as i thought he was gonna be. He's still good though.

Let me guess, everyone on CCS thought he sucks but you always thought he was good...

:rofl: :lmao: :lol:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's great that he didn't then. FA starts in just a day. Guess he got it done just in time, so as to not suck.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Anyone make an offer to Ha Ha yet?
Heard Pace called him personally and made a huge offer but due to the cheap McCaskeys cellar plan, Pace could not hear the response and said, " Did you hear the offer, Ha Ha? Did you hear it? Ha Ha , Ha Ha. And Dix hung up thinking a teammate was pranking him.