FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Man, it sure would be nice to avoid paying a premium price for a DE and WR through free agency...

Too bad the Bears don't have two top ten picks and the opportunity to get the best one of each in this year's draft...

Not as nice as avoiding paying a QB 40m a year when he can't even fetch a 2nd in trade.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Damn, that's a big contract for Barkley. Swift looking like a relative steal compared to that.

Edit to add: I wonder if a pretty bad RB draft is influencing some of these early RB signings.
I don't think the RB class is weak.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Bet your 100/month PFF platinum elite membership couldnt predict that one!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jokes on you reports are they never tried trading fields!

I posted the report so I am aware. I doubt a team called offering a first or second and Poles refused. All that report likely means is they were not actively shopping him but it still is pretty clear no one was offering enough to get him go budge.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Man, it sure would be nice to avoid paying a premium price for a DE and WR through free agency...

Too bad the Bears don't have two top ten picks and the opportunity to get the best one of each in this year's draft...

Oh god the short-sightedness of this post lol

msadows

Liked Posts:
I posted the report so I am aware. I doubt a team called offering a first or second and Poles refused. All that report likely means is they were not actively shopping him but it still is pretty clear no one was offering enough to get him go budge.

Jokes on you, its because they planned to keep fieldss all along and put caleb williams at RB.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bet your 100/month PFF platinum elite membership couldnt predict that one!
LOL you predicted a trade on March 8 so the irony is it is you that couldn't predict what Rappaport reported.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fumbling Tiki. Team kicked him out and they won a Super Bowl the next year. Just wanted to be on TV. Loser.