Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Yet more signings that GatorMike's inside sources did not tell him about! Yes, keep 'em coming!!!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Aaron Leming:

Per report, yesterday's meeting with Jerrell Freeman went well but is expected to take other visits. #Bears

Not sure where he is at. Was told that meeting went well but offer was not big enough to stop his search. #Bears

So this is what happened after the meeting. The Bears made their pitch and contract offer and then Freeman and his agent told Pace they were gonna go on other visits hoping that would make Pace up his offer so they wouldn't walk out the door so after a day and no call from Pace they gave in and called Pace and took his offer because this is where he wanted to play and their other visits bluff didn't work. lol

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If Buckner,Goff and Wentz are going trade down and draft Jack Conklin

Mitchapalooza

Doug Moore ‏@DMooreNFL 4m4 minutes ago
From what I've been told, the #Patriots have had little contact w/ DO Akiem Hicks in past few days. Still in running, but distant 3rd. #NFL

Volatilezombie

Liked Posts:
Any news on Russell okung yet? That would be sneaky from the Bears solidify the online and put keno back to swing tackle where he belongs.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
the new Village People....

D40tQ.jpg

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
rut-roh; accidentally clicked "post" twice,

whoops_zpspvg9wbo9.png

Volatilezombie

Liked Posts:
Just seems like we have so much money left, can afford to splurge on another olineman, but I know it's wishful thinking

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just seems like we have so much money left, can afford to splurge on another olineman, but I know it's wishful thinking

Actually, as of this moment, if my calculations are correct, the Lions and Bears both have about the same amount of cap $$ left. So, it will be who wants Hicks the most.

Mitchapalooza

Chris Emma ‏@CEmma670 26m26 minutes ago
Closing on DE Akiem Hicks and re-signing TE Zach Miller remain two of the Bears' biggest priorities in free agency.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears,Falcons leaders for Ron Parker S

Update: bad thread.

Volatilezombie

Liked Posts:
We had like 34 mil coming into today, so subtract like the four this year for freeman and we have 30 left, is that correct?

Forte shades of Jay

Liked Posts:
Sure he did. I'm sure he's scared to tears while he fucks Olivia Munn and watches his own reflection in the Lombardi Trophy and his two MVPs.

Meatballs...

How does supporting my team and not liking divisional players make me a meatball?

Take your grill cheese and go back to your mom's basement and jack off with your own tears.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans