Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
How does supporting my team and not liking divisional players make me a meatball?

It doesn't. But saying incredibly stupid things like "Erin Rodgers is wetting himself he's so scared right now", in spite of the fact that "Erin" Rodgers wins fucking Superbowls and MVPs instead of the team that you claim now "scares him" is what makes you a meatball. A big, greasy, marinara-slathered meatball.

Take your grill cheese and go back to your mom's basement and jack off with your own tears.

Did that make you feel good? Did it give you a little chub? I bet you typed that really aggressively, too. Show those keys who's boss, Tiger!

Forte shades of Jay

Liked Posts:
It doesn't. But saying incredibly stupid things like "Erin Rodgers is wetting himself he's so scared right now", in spite of the fact that "Erin" Rodgers wins fucking Superbowls and MVPs instead of the team that you claim now "scares him" is what makes you a meatball. A big, greasy, marinara-slathered meatball.

Did that make you feel good? Did it give you a little chub? I bet you typed that really aggressively, too. Show those keys who's boss, Tiger!

Haha your mad cause it's true. Sorry I hurt your sensitive feelings. Anyways, I just hope the Bears do good this year and beat your #1 man crush Erin.

Forte shades of Jay

Liked Posts:
Adolescence is is often a confusing time. All the best with it!

Well I won't get in an extended Internet battle with a window warrior. I simply commented because I was pleased with the free agency thus far and feel the team is moving in the right direction. You want to come along and start an argument over how much better Aaron Rodgers is and how many trophies he has. Who cares. I just hope moving forward the Bears kick his ass.
I say good day sir

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Looks like Leming and Greg Gabriel are feuding.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How long do we have to wait for the following to apologize:

- Spartan
- Onebud
- First Timer
- BearsFan51
- Ommy
- Mongo
- Anyone else that said that Cutler was a locker room problem

Monsieur Tiurets too

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Yet more signings that GatorMike's inside sources did not tell him about! Yes, keep 'em coming!!!

d0358e334fedf21401128f5328104112.500x291x1.jpg

We can get you help. GatorLandMike has been dead on including announcing all the dead deals across NFL

Enjoy

Newblood

Liked Posts:
"It may be hard for some Chicago Bears fans to grasp just how much better their defense has gotten in the span of the past three days. Sure, they didn’t fork out a massive contract to one of the huge names on the market, but that shouldn’t be what free agency is about. It’s a classic capitalist system: buy low, sell high. In other words find the highest quality players possible at the most reasonable prices."

http://sportsmockery.com/2016/03/wont-believe-revelation-chicago-bears-new-linebackers/

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am that Shea is gone.

This is like Chris Williams all over again. They are busts, the sooner they are gone and your team moves on the better.

Windy, You're going to be displeased when Shea is re-signed and dons #54 :smug2:

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am that Shea is gone.

This is like Chris Williams all over again. They are busts, the sooner they are gone and your team moves on the better.

You sounds so bitter about it. Lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Zach Miller is meeting with the LA Rams today.