Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Or locked and deleted.
Yes lock and delete the Free Agency thread because of doofus Mike. Throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Spoken like a true mod.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Just was thinking. I smell a panda in gatorlandmike

Mitchapalooza

Jason Cole- "Fitzpatrick believes that if he is a starting QB, he should be getting the average of $16-18 million a year". #Jets

no wonder he's not signed. Dude's like 33 as well.

Mitchapalooza

2IosoaH.png

LOL gotta love it.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jason Cole- "Fitzpatrick believes that if he is a starting QB, he should be getting the average of $16-18 million a year". #Jets

no wonder he's not signed. Dude's like 33 as well.

Fitzpatrick killed it last year...if he was 30 teams would be jumping at him but throw Brandon Marshall in front of anyone and they'll look good.

31 TD
15 INT
3095 PASSING YARDS
270 RUSHING YARDS

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
CBSSports' NFL Free Agency Grades: Chicago Bears

The Skinny: I like both of their top free-agent signings. They landed linebacker Danny Trevathan, who John Fox had in Denver. He will bring speed to a unit that needed it. Right tackle Bobby Massie will allow the team to move Kyle Long back to his natural spot of guard. That's a smart decision there. Jerrell Freeman is another solid signing at linebacker, as is defensive tackle Akiem Hicks, who was signed Sunday.

B+: They didn't get a lot, but what they did get was two important pieces and potentially a third and a fourth.

BleacherReport's Under-the-Radar Winners of Early NFL Free Agency

Arguably the best fit between player and team from the first week belonged to linebacker Danny Trevathan and the Chicago Bears.

An ideal modern linebacker coming off a Super Bowl win, Trevathan reunited with head coach John Fox, who helped bring him to Denver. The Bears, in desperate need of inside linebacker help, signed the best player on the market at the position.

Chicago even doubled down at linebacker, snagging Jerrell Freeman from the Indianapolis Colts. The two could give defensive coordinator Vic Fangio and the Bears one of the best inside linebacker tandems in the NFL, especially after massive defensive lineman Akiem Hicks decided to sign in Chicago, per Larry Mayer of ChicagoBears.com.

On offense, the Bears dropped tackle Jermon Bushrod but added Bobby Massie, who can be a starting-quality player along the offensive line. If he ever figures out his consistency problems, Massie could be a good addition.

The Bears are slowly but surely rebounding from the disaster left by former GM Phil Emery and former coach Marc Trestman. Adding three starters at good value is another step in the right direction.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Freeman and Fleeners arguing

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Bill Belichick called Akiem Hicks last night as a last-ditch effort to keep him. Pats offered longer deal than Bears but less $ per year.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
LOL'd at Freeman just flat out calling out Fleener.