Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
at this point, that's the way it is with all the teams.

Every agent is pushing these rumors. Drives up the price tag and also gives them a good feel for what the market will be

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
According to Troy Renck of the Denver Post, the #Bears are seen as the front-runners to sign LB Danny Trevathan in the coming days. #DaBears

How can this be if we're not even supposed to talk with his agent until 12 eastern today? Are the Bearsz CHEATING????

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
Julius Peppers is a Skunk!

According to ESPN Packers reporter Rob Demovsky, "word is" Julius Peppers has been trying to "recruit" free agent Matt Forte to Green Bay.
Peppers spent four years with Forte in Chicago, before rejuvenating his career with the Packers the past two seasons. Forte is also known to be seeking work on a contender. Packers GM Ted Thompson is one of the NFL's most frugal general managers when it comes to free agency, so Forte would have to come affordably. In Green Bay, Forte would form a one-two punch with Eddie Lacy.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Julius Peppers is a Skunk!

According to ESPN Packers reporter Rob Demovsky, "word is" Julius Peppers has been trying to "recruit" free agent Matt Forte to Green Bay.
Peppers spent four years with Forte in Chicago, before rejuvenating his career with the Packers the past two seasons. Forte is also known to be seeking work on a contender. Packers GM Ted Thompson is one of the NFL's most frugal general managers when it comes to free agency, so Forte would have to come affordably. In Green Bay, Forte would form a one-two punch with Eddie Lacy.

Lacy and forte would be a dynamic duo. They would compliment each other extremely well.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Rich Campbell - Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell 8m8 minutes ago
ICYMI, Analyzing the Bears' 4 biggest challenges in free agency before the negotiating window opens at 11 a.m: http://trib.in/21PGatI

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
NH1eF3W.jpg

Very welcome Sir
I believe those are tears of happiness?

#VoteTrump

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
I've only seen him be wrong on 1 #calledit, and his explanation for why he got it wrong checked out. This guy has my full trust.

You are too kind Sir Novak
I am not worthy of such praise from royalty Sir Novak

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Per rotoworld peppers is trying to recruit forte :(

In sure the consummate professional that always gives 100% and is the ultimate team player can be swayed by a guy that basically did a no call no show the last year they played together, and then joined forces with the evil empire.